Home

My Wii is broken ><

BongoBob

Glad to hear that it's working. What VC games are you gonna get?

So far I got:

Ice Hockey

Street Fighter II

Castlevania IV

Super Mario Bros

Sonic The Hedgehog

Legend Of Zelda

Then last night I downloaded Toejam and Earl.

Like I say, Nintendo hooked us up with 7500 points so I got room for more. I'm waiting for some of my other favorites to pop up on there soon.

To tell the truth, most virtual console of the games I would be interested in I already have on the actual consoles. :p

However, there are still several I either never had, or used to have a long time ago and would like to play. Particularly Zelda games. I had never really played any of the Zelda games before Twilight Princess but now I wanna try the older ones. Well, I have played A link to the past and OOT before for like, 5 minutes, but that's it.

I also haven't played Super Mario 64 in years, because we sold it for some strange reason. And I haven't played Street Fighter II since I was like, 7.

But I still remember the "spinning bird kick" Chun-Li did where it sounded like she said something like "king star kick!" but I don't know what she was actually saying. >_>

And there are also some other games I'd like them to add, and will probably get them if they do.

Scheduled Delivery: 01/24/2007

Looks like I'll be playing Warioware tomorrow :D

Also, I found this interesting. This is what the order states on my nintendo.com account...

55853 LBL, RETURN ADV REPL-UPSGROUND-US 1 $0.00

61580 INSERT, GAMECUBE ADV RPL PACKET-US 1 $0.00

62626 KIT, POWER SWAP CONSOLE WHITE RVL 1 $200.00

62944 WII REMOTE SAFETY INSERT 1 $0.00

First of all, it says Gamecube Adv. Replacement Packet. Second of all, it doesn't say Wii, it says White RVL. Looks like even nintendo still calls it the Revolution :D

Looks like even nintendo still calls it the Revolution :D

Of course they still call it revolution, that's their code name for it, look at the bottom of your wiimote, right under the extension plug, says it on the bottom of the console too. They did the same thing with Gamecube as well, it says "DOL" (for "project dolphin").

Well I got it today. Unfortunately, I think the drive may have an issue on the new one. I fired er up, synced up my Wiimote, and set it up. I went to put it Wii Sports, it went in, but it kept making the noise, and it spat it back out partially, then went in the rest and I heard it click. Later, I put in Rayman, and it did the same, except it spat out it out all the way. I put it back in, and it went in fine. I've since put in Zelda twice and it didn't have a problem at all.

It's gonna piss me off if I have to send back the replacement one too -_-

Archived