Home

I have returned... Early.

goldberry

I'm glad to say that I'm back on the forums on a semi-permanent basis. I say semi-perm. because if I get any unexpected assignments from college then I will undoubtably be gone for a few days (the rest of this weekend for example). But on the whole I am back, and Lucasforums is set as my homepage again.

I won't be reinstalling TSL until i get my new PC on the 15th of February, but I'll be giving my input where I feel it neccessary! While most have probably forgotten my short lived Grey Jedi WIP, just to reassure those that remember, it WILL be made; just a lot behind shedule (although I've learnt from the best and never gave a release date). I see alot has happened while I've been gone, and alot has stayed the same; from what I can see all of the moderators are still here (yay!), and we don't seem to have lost any frequentors (equal yay!).

So... yea... sorry for making a topic about something many won't be bothered with, but for those of you that do care, I'm back.

Well neither do I, but this was the best place to post it. :D

I just wanted to say hi to everyone. I have genuinely missed coming here.

@Carlo El Sanchez: Not quite the same thing as I left and came back out of choice but yeah; there's a tad of similarity there.

Archived