What is your favourite Starwars quote?

Vaelastraz

It's so hard to choose I'll just post a few good ones: swb251lt.jpg

sw325zl.jpg

And of course I can't forget this one:

UNLIMITED POWWWAAAAARRRRRR!!!!

Yes, I said 'powar', not 'power'.

Edit:

It has to be Rosh's "When you hear what i have to say, you'll understand" and variations of by yours truly.

Of by? That just killed your post.

"Luke I am your father" - Do I really have to explain where this comes from?:D

"Wipe this pathetic planet from the face of the galaxy" - Darth Malak

"Meatbag" - HK-47

"Lord Malak was most displeased when he had learned you had escaped Taris alive" - Malak's assassination teams

Anakin...:lol: You would have to be from another planet not to know that one.:lol: Well I guess that explains why huh.:lol:

Also another couple of cool quotes are...

"I know you, I know your teacher, I know the fires that rained on the duxn moons as the republic died around you" - Darth Sion

"Sleeps with vibroblades" - Atton

Anakin...:lol: You would have to be from another planet not to know that one.:lol: Well I guess that explains why huh.:lol:

Hey wait a........ oh wait I don't get it... Shrugs shoulders and scratches head... hey wait a minute.... i'm just from Alagaesia not a different planet. :p

This isn't really a Star Wars quote, it's a ringtone that uses Vader's voice and partially a quote

"Answer your phone, it is you destiny." - Lord Vader

'An elegant weapon of a more civilized age. For over a thousand generations the Jedi were the guardians of peace and justice in the Old Republic. Before the dark times. Before the empire.' - Obi-Wan Kenobi

'Query: Don't I? I was under the impression that organic meatbags such as yourself enjoyed such forms of address.'- HK-47

"Oh, master, I love you but I hate all you stand for, but I think we should go press our slimy mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!" - HK-47's reinactment of Revan and Bastila's encounter

This was also quoted by Shem at Kotor2files.com for a PotD. I thought it was one of the funniest statements that HK made in the game actually.:lol:

Archived