Home

Audio Messed Up

Hey all,

Just recently I was mixing some music for a party next week (woooot!) So I was messing with some EQ settings after I got bored and then, after I reset everything I went to bed. So I woke up the next morning and I wanted to listen to some music, so I made sure the equalizer and everything was reset, then tried to play a song. So, I couldnt barely hear the vocals (it sounded like the singer had tape over their mouth and was whispering XD) but I tried turning the EQ on and off and nothing seemed to work. Does anyone know whats wrong? I know I wasnt very descriptive, but its kind of hard top describe this.

By the way, I'm pretty sure I have Legacy Audio Drivers, and the EQ I use is from RealTek HD. (Maybe I have realtek, I'm not sure because it lists both under devices, so...)

Yes, I did, but I tried something else too just the other day. I changed the "Wave" setting by moving its slider from the middle all the way to the left (right works too) and it sounds fine again, but some noises that only are supposed to come from one headphone I cannot hear (depending on what I changed my wave setting to)

Archived