Home

One thing will always remain the same

Rebel Loyaltist

Zarg for the win. :p

How do you like that Loyaltist, anyways?!??

He posts for one day to take all the credit for our keeping this place alive on bare minimal life-support all this time,.. then promptly disappears, probably for another year or so.

Hey, that's really not such a bad deal after all, now that I think about it! :joy:

Zarg for the win. :p

How do you like that Loyaltist, anyways?!??

He posts for one day to take all the credit for our keeping this place alive on bare minimal life-support all this time,.. then promptly disappears, probably for another year or so.

Hey, that's really not such a bad deal after all, now that I think about it! :joy:

I know yall sent that flu via the internet, but it's alright, I've survived and am back to whip some more of that ass. I've decided it's time to make the long awaited return to my roots. My true home on the webbernet will always bet XWA.Net.

Jerry hasn't vomited in like 15 years. They go into a bakery to get a cake for a dinner party. While waiting he gets a half-and-half (black-and-white) cookie.

Long story short: Makes him sick.

JERRY: My stomach, I , I think it was that cookie.

ELAINE: The black and white?

JERRY: Yeah.

ELAINE: Not getting along?

JERRY: I think I got David Duke and Fahrikan down there.

ELAINE: Well if we can't look to the cookie where can we look?

JERRY: I feel like I'm going to throw up.

ELAINE: Hey, what about your vomit streak?

JERRY: Fourteen years down the drain.

I wonder if I can get pihrannas down a a T1 line... mutant radioactive, rabid pihrannas... high on PCP, with bubonic plague, and particle-beam weapons on their backs... Oh yeah!

Soooooo... what's your IP address again, RL.

:joy:

sharks with friggin laser beams!

Archived