Home

A Little Issue With JK.

JewsiBus

I looked; what I'm looking for is the old cogs that had weapons that would spawn like a giant bomber or a bunch of objects at one time. Or modified weapons to shoot rockets like a machine gun and all that kind of thing. Unless I've overlooked something on those sites.

I have. They don't have much but just stuff about making AI cogs and all that retarded stuff no one cares about. Well I mean the times I used these old cogs was about back when msn gaming zone was on the go. Farther back then that I suppose I've played this game for like 5 or 6 years now. Some good times when it was popular. Now it's hard to find one person to play with; but I mean cogs are also hacks as well. You make the cog folder to get the hacks to work. Which is basically what I'm talking about. A few rare sites hold them unless they are shut down now but I'm just looking for some insight.

Good call there, I didn't know the Patch Commander site was down.. I'll see about getting that fixed!

Oh and btw...

If you're looking for JK/MotS "Hacks" that bypass the checksum security to cheat in multiplayer, forget it.

There's tons of old and mostly dead sites out there that provide them, and again, they're mostly abused by kids who want to grief people. Don't be shocked if you get annoyed reactions from people when you ask for them.

Here, we don't encourage online cheating of any kind. If you want to screw around with your friends as you've agreed in your own private game, no problem. But you can't expect anymore help finding these "hax" here. Go find them on your own...

I'm not saying I don't trust you (like Rhett does), but there are some casual cheaters out there that still screw up people's games. That's not cool. So please keep it in your own personal game (or private server between your friends).

• 1 year later...

Archived