Home

Post your skills

Rogue15

Hey, just wondering what everybody's expertise is like and what weapons everybody is using.

I'm a Bounty Hunter, this is my expertise template:

Bounty Specialization

Endurance (4/4)

Evasion (3/4)

Rifle Efficiency (4/4)

Rifle Marksmanship (2/2)

Melee Defense (3/3)

Power Sprint (1/1)

Bounty Hunting

Assault Efficiency (4/4)

Absorption (4/4)

Lethality (1/4)

Intense Assault (3/3)

Rapid Assault (2/2)

Antagonize (1/1)

Deflection (4/4)

Fumble (1/1)

Advanced Ambush (1/1)

Innate Assault (1/1)

Stun (1/1)

Shields (1/1)

Man Hunter (4/4)

The weapons I use are:

Guardian Lightning Cannon

Nym's Carbine

Fallan Hyper-Rifle

Laser Carbine

Mainly Rifles for that extra range, but I occasionally use carbines for the debuffs. :)

I wear a set of crafted energy layered recon mabari pants and tantel chestpiece, but the rest are loot bracers and biceps, and the helmet i wear is a stormtrooper helmet, have no idea where I got it, but I do know it does have 30 constitution on it and 25 precision. :D With the trader revamp, I'll be getting a full suit of black sun (crafted bounty hunter) armor that will be decked out with 20-25 precision/agility/luck Skill Enhancement Attachment on each slot on each piece. (think i get 2-3 slots on each piece of armor/clothing...) so i'll be a critical hitting monster.

Here's my expertise.I'll complete this at level 90 :) General

Crippling Accuracy (1/4)

Enhanced Strength (2/2)

Enhanced Constitution (2/2)

Enhanced Agility (1/2)

Enhanced Stamina (1/2)

Improved Force Throw (2/2)

Alacrity (4/4)

Exacting Strikes (1/4)

Force Cloak (1/1)

Heightened Speed (1/4)

Stance Saber Block (1/1)

Improved Saber Block (3/3)

Force Shockwave (1/1)

Improved Force Shockwave (3/3)

Improved Force Cloak (1/1)

Path

Cautious Nature (4/4)

Practiced Fluidity (4/4)

Soothing Aura (4/4)

Reactive Response (2/2)

Forsake Fear (1/1)

Force Clarity (1/1)

Hermetic Touch (1/1)

Anticipate Aggression (1/1)

Lasting Aura (2/2)

yes, but you must see the profession councilor located at mos eisley, theed, or coronet.

:) I know this because I reset mine like....10 times in a week...at least. i reset it twice today...the current one i have is posted, seems to work the best for me. as i take that initial 65m ranged sniper shot, then i use power sprint to run before the target can attack me with a snare. they need to make bounty hunters snares work, at LEAST the razornet...make it unbreakable. :)

well just redid my expertise, this time i traded in man hunter and advanced ambush for +3 second snare, intimidating strike, and dreadful strike. It seemed to work vs a jedi I field-tested on. Though intimidating strike is said to use just as much action as you remove from opponent....it's nice for when they're very low on health and ya want to keep it that way...dreadful strike is nice when fumble wears off, or you use them both so even if they get a hit in, it's not as damaging. the +3 seconds to snare is good for the razornet, means 1200 more damage to them, most-likely causing them to use more action to heal. i dunno. my first mark was iffy, because i was combatant and his friends sent out npcs so it was kinda lame, i came out of cloner and went after mark again, this time i was on leave, and i managed to kill him, though it was pretty close fight.

http://starwarsgalaxies.station.sony.com/expertisecalculators/main/bounty/index.html?403004020001300010440030002140310111101

yeah i redid my expertiese to and i choose kinetic and energy defence and then i got the Shield thing that u can use in combat for 60seconds that gives u 10k!!! in kinetic and energy defence! i find that very useful against hard targets and npc's and it doesnt cost any action! but is slow on the recharge about 5min

Archived