Home

I hate my luck...

BongoBob

I had a horrible stomach virus this morning....

Obviously, never went to school....

Senior Ditch Day.

I was off work yesterday because of a fever I'd had the night before and everyone's ****ing convinced I skived the day. This is me who hasn't been off sick for two years, when most people at my place average 5-10 days a year. Barstools.

I even went in at 6 this morning (Sat) to catch up, and because I wasn't at death's door 24hrs later the cynical folks are then super-cynical.

+ + +

Anyhow, what's Senior Ditch Day? Is that like "Playing The Nick Day"? I'd be chuffed if someone had the same idea as me (doesn't happen often :xp: )

I recently had a lot of bad luck, on Friday to be exact.

Well, after 2 months of consideration I decided to start playing World of Warcraft again, so I went and bought the expansion pack "The Burning Crusade" on Friday.

When I try to install it I get two error messages at 79%, I try cleaning the 4th disc (which seemed to be the problem) and nothing worked. Then I tried copying all the contents of the four discs in to a separate folder and installing it from there. Which did indeed work, after 3 hours of trying to figure out the problem.

So I played it up until about 9PM when my graphics card apparently got overheated and ****ed up the screen to a wonderful heaven of messed up pixels. So today I had to buy a new GFX card. Meh.

I guess something is trying to prevent me from playing World of Warcraft. :p

Get a job you bum, you've been saying that for months.
Big Brother is watching you:D.

I had a horrible stomach virus this morning. Spent the whole damn morning hoping that I would puke my brains out so I would get better. Obviously, never went to school.

Guess what day just happened to be today.

Senior Ditch Day.

Ow. That's gotta hurt. Feel sorry for you, mate.

While alot of teachers don't give a s***, quite a few kids got arrested.
Why am I not surprised?

Lol, i went over a wet and muddy field on my new bike... (see: Very good things!)

Now, what kind of idiot decides to put a manhole cover in the middle of a field?!?! And it was wet! needless to say, floor met ass, and i gotta wash my bike, seeing as it decided to keep half of the field what within every darn nook and cranny.

• 3 weeks later...

yeah, i baught an mp3 player on ebay for $41 a couple months ago and like two DAYS after i got it i got an error message saying: "Disk error!" and the when i pluged it into the puter it sayed: "please reformat the system on this product" or somthing like that,

but the guy who sold it to me was really nice and offered to send me a new one but i asked for a refund. now i know not to buy cheap chinese knock-offs of ipod nanos.

I hate the fact that no matter how many times I ask my mom to make me an appointment at the DMV she always forgets to make one. I'm ready to call them myself and try and set one up, but I get the feeling they'll be ass****s about it because I'm still a minor. Once I get my license I can get a Job and help out my parents financially, but until they help me out just by scheduling the test and taking me down to the DMV I can't.

Archived