Home

What are you listening to right now? (Part 2 - Read first post!)

stoffe

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Listening to something more electronic for a change, as variation from my metal/rock spree over the past few months. This kind of music is nice while doing other things (playing games, coding etc) too since there isn't as much lyrics to pay attention to, it's more of an overall sound/music thing. :)

Right now:

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

I'm listening to Fit for Rivals' "Steady Damage" album. My favorite song, Crash.

Quite enjoyed that.

Getting back into Taking Back Sunday. They're so freaking good.

Lack of Comprehension by Death from one of the best albums ever, Human. Even if you are not into metal or death metal you should at least listen the intro, it is made of pure and beautiful ingenuity. Really.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)

Dream Theater is pretty mainstream within the "metal community" though

I realise that, but this is what he said in the "getting to know each other"-thread:

Music i listen to: Shinedown, Three Days Grace, Avenged Sevenfold, Disturbed, Five Finger Death Punch.

I got a full-body shiver of disgust when i saw that list...

I too get full-body shivers of disgust when I see people making a lot of money. We should do something about them...

ussr-emblem1.png

Indeed. Especially money they dont really deserve, or money they get out of screwing up the mentally limited. May the proletary of the world unite and the flames of the revolution burn the pig-faced, bloated carcass of capitalism!!!1111!!11!!1!

On topic:

Why haven´t i heard of this before? Yeah!Yeah!Die!Die!Death Metal Symphony in Deep C kicks major a$$!

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)

Just bought the new All That Remains album. Really good.

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

And I just found a cover of Judas Priests' song Livin after midnight by Disturbed

Really cool version.

I also found a rare five finger death punch song that i think is their best song.

I don't think I can link to it because it swears a bit, but it is called Succubus.

Just bought the new All That Remains album. Really good.

And I just found a cover of Judas Priests' song Livin after midnight by Disturbed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nlzb7pqLRs

Really cool version.

I also found a rare five finger death punch song that i think is their best song.

I don't think I can link to it because it swears a bit, but it is called Succubus.

You seem to have seem to have taste in metal music. That FFDP song seems to be "hate me" from their first album, with some alt. rifts and what not. But ATR is one of the most amazing bands I've seen live.

Archived