Home

What are you listening to right now? (Part 2 - Read first post!)

stoffe

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would be listening to Control by Puddle of Mudd and according to Pandora.com which I am using to listen to it, this song is a song that features Hard Rock Roots with mild rhythmic syncopation. Basically it's an amazing rock and roll song.

I like it because it has good lyrics IMHO and some great guitar and drums and what not.

• 2 weeks later...
J.S. Bach - Toccata & Fugue in D-Minor

Brahms' Violin Concerto in D Major beats it for the epicness prize; especially the third movement (which was used to muche applause in There Will Be Blood and many times perform'd) but I have unsophisticated ears, I just go for "oooh, pretty." :xp:

Edit: I rewatched The Big Lebowski the other day and now I can't stop listening to Looking Out My Back Door by Creedence Clearwater Revival. Damn you, Coen brothers!

nope im with you i hate colplay they suck dont want to start a flame war justy stating my opinion

You say you don't want to start a flame war, yet you obviously do.

Anyway, my girlfriend loves Coldplay. She was talking about getting tickets to one of the concerts on the tour later this year. She would smack you silly if you said that to her.

_EW_

You say you don't want to start a flame war, yet you obviously do.

Anyway, my girlfriend loves Coldplay. She was talking about getting tickets to one of the concerts on the tour later this year. She would smack you silly if you said that to her.

_EW_

i just said i dont and your saying i do??? me thinks your the one who wants to start a flame war ender and as iv said coldplay sucks pantera rocks end of story....well kinda too bad Dimebag died well at least we have Metallica wait nope they suck now to hmmmm...... i know i guess we just have to settle for rob Zombie o well

What am I listening to currently? The Last Samurai soundtrack, by Zimmer, a truly wonderful score, in the Gladiator category, some tracks are chilled out, others have that epic battle kind of feel - simply a beautiful piece of work.

i just said i dont and your saying i do??? me thinks your the one who wants to start a flame war ender and as iv said coldplay sucks pantera rocks end of story....well kinda too bad Dimebag died well at least we have Metallica wait nope they suck now to hmmmm...... i know i guess we just have to settle for rob Zombie o well

Gripe/Point 1: Please don't butcher the English language like that if you are a native English speaker (which you have to be as no foreigner ever butchers the English language like that).

Gripe/Point 2: You have just flamed Ender.

Gripe/Point 3: Start an argument with Ender, and you may well find you have made several more enemies by proxy.

I'm currently listening to Ben Harper's Burn One Down off of his Fight for your Mind album.

A great song about personal choice and exercizing personal responsibility. While the subject matter may be controversial for some, I find it to be a great expression about the culture in which I surround myself when partaking in such activity. I enjoy a peaceful and relaxed enviroment.

Mod note: Continued from this large thread.

Like the original thread, tell us what your favourite song is that you are listening to. Keep in mind that this thread is not just for listing what's currently running in your music player.

Do not only post the name of the song and artist, that isn't very interesting to read. Describe what kind of music is it and why you like it, so that others with the same taste in music may get ideas for new artists and songs to check out.

Posts that only contain the name of a song and artist (or some variant thereof) and nothing more will be deleted as spam without notice.

Please try to follow the guidelines people. It's not that difficult.

And again, if any members have questions about posts or what to post you can always send a Private Message to a member of our forum staff and we'll be happy to help.

Please try to follow the guidelines people. It's not that difficult.

Sorry when I stepped away from the computer my sister evidentially posted what I had and then quit so I never finished, Sorry again.

Streamline - Newton - Techno - has good beat, when I go fencing (the sport) my freinds usually play this because it is fast and catchy, love the whistle part at begining.

Gravity Hurts - ??? - Rock - sweet song that my younger brother found love the melody, lyric are good and make sense. This is my "pump up" song in track before I run 110m & 300m hurdles.

Archived