Home

What are you listening to right now? (Part 2 - Read first post!)

stoffe

Sorry about necroing this thread, but I didn't want to make another one ;)

This is one of those threads that are ok to necro in the spaceport. :)

Anyways, I am listening to the songs of The Lonely Island. Mainly Jizz in my Pants and I'm on a Boat

(If you've seen the Jizz in my Pants vid, then you should recognize where my avy came from :p)

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is one of those threads that are ok to necro in the spaceport. :)

Anyways, I am listening to the songs of The Lonely Island. Mainly Jizz in my Pants and I'm on a Boat

(If you've seen the Jizz in my Pants vid, then you should recognize where my avy came from :p)

I just ate a grape and I, JIZZED IN MY PANTS!! :lol:

Currently listening to King James, off of Buckethead's Crime Slunk Scene album. One of the Buckets finest works, and while fairly easy to play, it absolutely kicks butt.

Hmm... at the moment?

Vivaldi's Four Seasons. I've really gotten into classical/baroque music recently, but I got a bit tired of Handel over and over again (seriously, can't get enough of Handel) - so i'm moving through different composers to see what I like.

Currently listening to King James, off of Buckethead's Crime Slunk Scene album. One of the Buckets finest works, and while fairly easy to play, it absolutely kicks butt.

I wondered how many people have actually heard any Buckethead songs beyond Jordan. You, sir, have just won 1 MILLION internets.

I wondered how many people have actually heard any Buckethead songs beyond Jordan. You, sir, have just won 1 MILLION internets.

Can I has 2? :xp:

I listen to a lot of Buckethead, which is funny, cos at the moment I'm listening to Soothsayer, which is, in my opinion, one of the best songs ever, with the utlimate solo in any song ever.

Rev 22:20 - Puscifer

I suppose the real reason i like the song would be the fact that it was on the Underworld soundtrack, but its the song's dark tone that keeps me listening to it. That, and when you have the ability(or rather liking) to wear clothing similar to Selene, it makes a the night feel a lot more fun.

Rev 22:20 - Puscifer

I suppose the real reason i like the song would be the fact that it was on the Underworld soundtrack, but its the song's dark tone that keeps me listening to it. That, and when you have the ability(or rather liking) to wear clothing similar to Selene, it makes a the night feel a lot more fun.

Great call (since I'm a Puscifer fan).

moaih.jpg

Got this concert on DVD recently, 1999-->2000 new years eve concert in Berlin. Got a weakness for electric guitars so I love this particular song which was made specially for the occasion. :)

Somewhat cropped youtube variant (original is about 13:30 minutes) with crappy image quality:

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

Black Label Society

Most excellent band, Bridge to Cross is definitely their best song

No issues with this particular post, this is placed here because it was the last one left after some deletions.

I wish to remind people...

Mod note: Continued from this large thread.

Like the original thread, tell us what your favourite song is that you are listening to. Keep in mind that this thread is not just for listing what's currently running in your music player.

Do not only post the name of the song and artist, that isn't very interesting to read. Describe what kind of music is it and why you like it, so that others with the same taste in music may get ideas for new artists and songs to check out.

Posts that only contain the name of a song and artist (or some variant thereof) and nothing more will be deleted as spam without notice.

We all love +1 posts but please make it an interesting one people. I see more than a few that fit into this category as I look up the page folks, and there are some pruned below this one. -RH

Contractor - Lamb Of God

One of my favourite songs from Lamb of God's, newest album, Wrath. Preparing for when I see them on this upcoming friday with Children of Bodom and As I Lay Dying. :)

I've been also listening to really anything by Bring Me The Horizon and Cancer Bats. Having just seen them just this past friday. :p

Sidewinder - Avenged Sevenfold

Anyone who has ever heard a song of those guys most certainly noticed a guitar. Probably two. Probably two and a half. Those instruments are predominant on their songs, generally, but on this one particular song, they manage to escape their hard style and focus more on stuff like vocal. Lovable.

Ugh, I can't stand Avenged Sevenfold, dunno why they're so popular.

Anyways, I'm listening to Only For The Weak - In Flames

The ultimate Melodeath song, killer chorus/intro riff, killer main riff, killer solo, killer voice, everything about this song kicks major butt, god I love In Flames. Jesper is an incredible guitarist.

^ The last Children of Bodom album kicked major a$$ :)

Blooddrunk? That album does kick major ass.

Sidewinder - Avenged Sevenfold

Anyone who has ever heard a song of those guys most certainly noticed a guitar. Probably two. Probably two and a half. Those instruments are predominant on their songs, generally, but on this one particular song, they manage to escape their hard style and focus more on stuff like vocal. Lovable.

Respect.

Anything song from City of Evil kicks ass. Easily one of my favourite albums ever.

• 1 month later...

Archived