Home

Kristy's Saber Pack

Well 4 sabers, 1 double saber, and 1 (very large) disruptor rifle. Anyway, due to the large amount of saber mods already out, I really can't guarantee compatibility with other mods. I did include a program that will scan your override to check if you already have any files that will conflict with this mod.

Download from FileFront

Download from my web site.

Can now be downloaded from

Nexus Mods

Deadly Stream

Well I'm glad you like it. I know I didn't go all out with skinning, but I kinda like the chrome look myself. I always envisiond that If I had a lightsaber IRL it would be solid chrome. (maybe with some black rubber grip strips so you don't accidentally decapitate you dog by having it slip out of your hand.)

I would, however, like to point out before everyone starts calling me Kristi that my name is Kristy with a 'y' not an 'i'. :D

I would, however, like to point out before everyone starts calling me Kristi that my name is Kristy with a 'y' not an 'i'. :D
Sorry about that. I just made an edit to correct my mistake. You go so many "i's" in your full user name that I just got carried away. :xp:

• 9 years later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived