Home

Few questions

rightio..1. uh..whats up with the point of no return save? it disappeared after i beat the butcher..theres the collectice unconscious save there tho..but i cant use it to get back to camp...so..im kinda screwed here if i wanted to explore the camp some more.

2. uh..is there a way..like a savegame someone could give me..or a cheat or something...that could bring me back to the earlier stages of the game..i heard the kids start saying different stuff after like each brain level..i never did return to the camp after beating shashas shooting gallery

Hello there.

For your first question, the save of no return is just that. The last save before the big ending. It's been a little while since I've played, but from what I can remember it was right around the big confrontation with SPOILERS :Coach Oleander. I'm not sure why your's would have just disappeared though. Are you using the computer version? If so I'm not entirely sure how that works so I can't help ya. If it's a console version maybe it was just a glitch or something?

For your second question, that also depends on which version of Psychonauts your playing. I don't think theres a cheat to let you go back to an earlier point in the game. But, I know the console versions have some cheat codes to get you all the medals and psychic abilities. So you could restart the game and get all the powers and stuff to help make it easier to get back to where you want to go. Or get one of those action replay things and download a save for the game. I would assume the computer version has codes for it too. And saves that you could download.

Check out Gamefaqs for all sorts of neat-o stuff. I'm sure they have tons of info and things to help you out. I hope that does something for ya.

thanks for your help..i'm using the pc version..a savegame of all the stages in the game would be cool..i cant find em tho..i did find 1 big zip..but it has weird files in it..not the ones you put in your profile folder...if anyone could send me some saves..id appreciate it:)

actualy..nevermind..i played the games first levels again..some amusing stuff the campers say in the middlew of each one...2 new questions tho.. 1. i remember seeing maloof at the parking lot earlier when playing the game..and mikhail came to save him from bobby..when did this happen?

2. wheres that space girl all the time?...i cant find her..been searching all over camp..hes talking to nils before the whole "brain stealing dr loboto" thing-..but before that..cant find her

I believe the space girl (the one who wears the helmet, right?) can be found flying a paper airplane high up on a rock/flat area above the Geodesic Dome. You can climb up the front to meet her or climb up the back (which is what you have to do anyway to access some trees for swinging).

Archived