Home

Xenomorphs

DrPhil2501

Look what I have found (even though it is a fan film).

Go to http://www.wookieepedia.com, type in Xenomorph in the search box, and it comes up with information about Alien.

They posted information of existence of Xenomorphs, on their website which gives brief history of the Star Wars universe!!! (And its just a fan film!)

How does that make you feel, my fellow knights?

Well, as we all know, this sort of thing has been done before.

Like the comics Superman VS Alien, Batman vs Predator, etc...

And I must "disgustfully" add Alien Vs Predator to the list. Don't get me wrong, Alien Vs Predator was a legendary battle, but the Movie sucked! Which is why I really and personally hate director Paul Anderson for what an abomination of a movie he has created!

I prefer the games more!

Well, as we all know, this sort of thing has been done before.

Like the comics Superman VS Alien, Batman vs Predator, etc...

And I must "disgustfully" add Alien Vs Predator to the list. Don't get me wrong, Alien Vs Predator was a legendary battle, but the Movie sucked! Which is why I really and personally hate director Paul Anderson for what an abomination of a movie he has created!

I prefer the games more!

Legendary battle indeed...i happen to have a question regarding the Xenomorphs in the first movie of the franchize Alien. When the crew heard the distress transmission and went to the ship, and saw the eggs...its not said what ship it was. In Aliens they say it was an alien ship, but Xenomorphs can't pilot! also the ship both seen in Alien and Aliens looks suspiciously alot like the design of the Predatorian ship in AVP. What do you guys make of this ? It's impossible that the Alien & Predator films had a connection back in 1979. BUT...in Predator 2, if you look closely at the end were Danny Glover squares off against the Predator in it's ship, theres a Xenomorph skull as a trophy along with human skulls. Weird... i heard AVP was a modern spin-off.

When the crew heard the distress transmission and went to the ship, and saw the eggs...its not said what ship it was. In Aliens they say it was an alien ship, but Xenomorphs can't pilot!

Actually, in Alien, the ship is called an "alien" spaceship plenty of times. You even get to see the pilot. It's not a Xenomorph, of course, it's a different kind of alien. But no resemblance to Predator.

Actually, in Alien, the ship is called an "alien" spaceship plenty of times. You even get to see the pilot. It's not a Xenomorph, of course, it's a different kind of alien. But no resemblance to Predator.

Really ? i forgot you see an alien pilot. It was awhile ago since i saw the movies last...but what about in Predator 2, last scene has Xenomorph skull, is it just puting a bit of a spin off in because Alien was really popular back then...or was there a scret AVP story all along...i personally doubt it.

Archived