Home

What is the status of this mod

Gorgi

no, we aren't lining anything up. We will release all game assets after the second demo is released and the public is free to organize themselves how ever they want to continue on the work. The only stipulation is that you must abide by the GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE Version 2, June 1991 under which this mod is released. Google for more details.

• 1 month later...
no, we aren't lining anything up. We will release all game assets after the second demo is released and the public is free to organize themselves how ever they want to continue on the work. The only stipulation is that you must abide by the GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE Version 2, June 1991 under which this mod is released. Google for more details.

Hmm. I may be barking up the wrong tree here, but Sith J Cull aka James Culley has made some truly outstanding mods and maps for Jedi Academy. Maybe he'd be interested in taking part? Although he has got a lot of maps in the works right now himself so he might not have time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Currently we are fighting with the cutscenes.

Something is not correctly working, and we have to find out if we can solve this with scripting or think about something completely different.

We don't really have a fixed timeline, since work is progressing very slowly at the moment.

It was planned to release the 6 levels definitely this year, but please don't ask for a fix date!

:wid:

• 2 months later...

Funny, I just finished the last updates to detention center today. There was some trouble with Darth's computer so it may take a bit longer to get the build out to the team to make sure everything's working all right. I do need to run a more thorough compile of the map and check for errors myself before sending it out the door but as far as I know that's the last thing that's needed to release the demo.

Archived