Home

Fave KOTOR Romance

DarthDani23

What's your favorite KOTOR romance?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite KOTOR romance?

• Carth/LSFRevan
    • Bastila/LSMRevan
    • Juhani/LSMRevan
    • Juhani/LSFReavn
    • Atton/LSFExile
    • Mical/LSFExile

DSM Revan & Bastila

That's my fav too.:thumbsup: There aren't any DS choices, so I didn't vote.

The DS cutscene on the way to the Star Forge is the best cutscene in either game.

As for TSL, I won't make up my mind until the cut content is restored. There's supposed to be a lot of stuff pertaining to a certain romance that was cut and will be restored by TSLRP.

Sorry, male Revans...while Bastila/DSM Revan is technically a romance, I would hardly call it love.

Well to answer your post, to me, I'm an Old Jedi Conserative which believes that love actually leads to the Dark Side. It allows you to be very biased and such, giving you attachments that subverts all other ways of deteriming what is correct and incorrect. However, I see I am in a minoirty on this point.

In some ways, that "romance" is a sort of...Dark Side Redemeption. Bastila basically was responsible for Revan's reprogramming, and is sorry for it. Now Bastila is making it up by deprogramming Revan's false idenity and restoring what she stole from him. But that is just me...

To be fair, that cutscene of you slaughtering your whole party wasn't really...touching or horrible to me. The only death I regret is that of Jolee, the Grey Jedi, but he knew he was going to die, and if he is no longer going to teach me, he has no use. But Mission, Zallabar, Carth, and Jhunai? All of them were whiny little idiots, giving me a harsh time. And, Canderous, a person who was pretty useful and who Revan can most relate to...stayed.

Y'know, that's a good point about the DS redemption. Makes more sense now as to why I play DSM on the rare occasions I do play an M!Revan. (He's not going to hit little old ladies up for credits, but he never met a fight he didn't like).

We have VERY different playing styles. Mission was in my party at least half the time (that sneak attack is freaking BRUTAL if your Jedi put the baddies into stasis and let the little gal backstab). Juhani was also in my lineup frequently. I also appreciated Carth's higher dex, and kept him in light armor. It kept him from getting hit while letting him go John Woo with souped-up blasters.

Revan and Bastila K1 Exile and Mira K2

i don't see the exile as a mass murderer. i see him as a soldier doing a job. don't get me wrong yea what he/she did was terrible. but i see this way. how many lives this save in the end.

Hehe no substitute, it's just gotta be Bastila and Lightside Revan. I remember playing it that way once... the whole game seemed to last forever, and I used to play Bad Company - Feel Like Makin' Love & Can't Get Enough Of Your Love :D Good days..

~Sno0ze

Archived