Home

NO Another Binks

HK-42

What annoys me now is when people complain about Jar Jar and make pointless Threads like this. Jar Jar might not have been the worse character in Star Wars, but he doesn't deserve all the hate he gets. Anyway, I remember reading something about Jar Jar having a kid and I think his dad was named George, after George Lucas.

What annoys me now is when people complain about Jar Jar and make pointless Threads like this. Jar Jar might not have been the worse character in Star Wars, but he doesn't deserve all the hate he gets. Anyway, I remember reading something about Jar Jar having a kid and I think his dad was named George, after George Lucas.

Aww, we're just havin' fun. I don't really hate Jar Jar, I just don't like him too well. :)

Of all the Gungans, they had to ban Jar Jar Binks and let us watch him stalking Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan.

Well, his son looks a bit smarter and less annoying IMO, that is, until I saw that the kid joined the Republic because the Empire always confiscated the presents his dad sent to him.

Well, at least he is way less annoying compare to his dad. Which makes me think that his mom may actually be a nice female. Perhaps waaaaay to drunk in a party to actually think that JarJar is a non-retarded coherent human being.

On The Side Note: JarJar will not be that hated, if GL didn't try too hard to make him look funny. I mean, many of the "funny" scenes are nothing but annoying. If not for those he may actually be a semi-loved air head.

then again his tongue...

Oh, c'mon, that's sick! Now the image of Jar Jar sticking his... okay, I'll just shut up now.

Oh yeah, and I haven't read the novel, but I'd think the only reason his less annoying in the novel is because we don't have to look at his ugly face and don't have to listen to his stupid voice.

Okay, I guess that's enough Jar Jar bashing for today.

Archived