Home

GF Music Video

VampireNaomi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
The song and the style fit Grim Fandango perfectly, it really is as stewlil said 'made for the game'. I would also be interested in listening to their other songs.

See? :D 'twas a very good song for GF. Why don't we make a GF music video with this song? :D SOund a little crazy, but, it better being told than keep it for myself!

I tried Casablanca of Bertie Higgins, very good song, but I found it not "fit" to GF. Fit for the movie of the same name, perfectly (i only saw this movie once, from 1/3 of the movie to the near-end :(( )

Ohmygosh! I'm so excited. I'm the person who made this video, I think there's another thread here on this forum where I was talking about how much that song reminded me of Grim Fandango. I put that video up a while ago, and then just today thought "hmmm I wonder if anyone's watched it", and saw that people had commented and such. I then came here and saw this... thank you so much for your kind comments everyone :D

As for Squirrel Nut Zippers, I love them and have listened to them since I was little. Another of my favorite songs of theirs is "My Evergreen", you should give it a listen. It's very sweet.

I did make a second version of the music video that's similar but a bit different, but I haven't put it up on youtube. I'm so glad to see that people liked it!

How about another one with Key largo? ^^ The background is in the Blue Casket... nah, for the most perfect, we have to CG Manny to be the singer... just an idea

Not a bad idea actually, just for a little forum project. Anyone know advanced programming skills?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Well it looks like Warner Music Group took away the actual music portion of my video so now it is muted... a little silly, as I've gotten countless messages from people saying that I've introduced them to the band for the first time, they love them, and they've gone out to buy their CDs. Ah well though, what can you do! I may look for another place to put the video, but until then... just imagine that Hell by Squirrel Nut Zippers is there?

my mind can't help but play that song every time I watch your video! However I'm surprised youtube is now just muting videos instead of taking the whole thing down. Maybe you could email the band to request associating their music with the game through your video?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived