Home

I would like to see this robe for K1 or K2...or both

Eiganjo

It looks like this robe could be made for females in TSL to a certain extent using the Atris style robe model as a base.

So, did anybody give it a try? I tried something myself agian. Seriously, I hadn't thought of the Atris Model before. Until now, I had tried the Padawan Robes and the Bastila Robes.

So, here is a little preview of my first try. what do y'all think?->click me (It is not the final model, only a something I threw together in a couple of minutes, so...yeah, you know what i mean)

I really hope that somebody else is working on this also, since i don't think that I can really get it to look perfect, not to mention that don't how to make a new robe, just reskins.

Edit: i don't know why the head doesn't show. It did show it In-game. Seems I'm just not smart enough to make a good screenshot.

alright, I put some more work on this and this is what I got now->click me

The only problem I seem to have is, that there is that those...whatever those are called, are not completly attached to the actual robe, so every time you look from the side, you get this annoying white line.

If anybody knows how to fix this, meaning if anybody knows how to change up models, you would do me a great favor.

So, I am not sure anymore if I should make this a robe for the Pc and NPCs or if this should be a reskin for Atris.

If I would make it a reskin, I might as well also work on fitting robes for the Handmaiden and her sisters. And if not I would need somebody who would help me turn this into a actual robe.

So, I am not sure anymore if I should make this a robe for the Pc and NPCs or if this should be a reskin for Atris.

If I would make it a reskin, I might as well also work on fitting robes for the Handmaiden and her sisters.

Why? It looks great as a robe!

And if not I would need somebody who would help me turn this into a actual robe.

Happy tp help! :D

So, I guess more people want it to be a robe, so yeah, that's what it's gonna be. I tried to look into it though...and I just have no clue how to do that. So if anybody knows how to, please pm me. I would then put the .tga file to it and give credit in the readme (of course). (for people that wanted the reskin, I can put an optional folder in there too)

About the stats: I usually like the robes not to be to strong so I would propably go with something like this:

Defense Bonus: +6

Strenght: +4

Regeneration: +2

Skill: Persuation +4

User Limitation: Human (<- I really hate it when only the pc can wear it)

Gender Limitation: Female

Feat required: Jedi Defense

Any complaints or wants to help me finish this*, just tell me. *important

So, I guess more people want it to be a robe, so yeah, that's what it's gonna be. I tried to look into it though...and I just have no clue how to do that. So if anybody knows how to, please pm me. I would then put the .tga file to it and give credit in the readme (of course). (for people that wanted the reskin, I can put an optional folder in there too)

I know how to and it would be great to be part of this... ;)

The stats and the idea of a reskin AND a robe.

Archived