Home

So... what is your favourite LF quote?

SithRevan

Anything Zoom Rabbit has ever posted. Especially ones where he's talking to Wally the Space Dolphin.

Absolutely legendary.

Alas, somthing even more legendary is a quote from Rogue15.

Example: So many to choose from......my favorites as of right now are Empire at War, Star Wars Galaxies, and Knights of the Old Republic Series. - Rogue15

Alas, somthing even more legendary is a quote from Rogue15.

Example: So many to choose from......my favorites as of right now are Empire at War, Star Wars Galaxies, and Knights of the Old Republic Series. - Rogue15

Dude... Just stop. I can't tell if you're joking or being completely serious. Either way is pretty sad. So just give it a rest with wanting to bear Rogue15's children.

We were talking about The Great Gatsby, then Metallus locked the thread, good times though.

ah i remeber that, had me laughing pretty hard. think that was back when i got banned from #echonet. :p

Dude... Just stop. I can't tell if you're joking or being completely serious. Either way is pretty sad. So just give it a rest with wanting to bear Rogue15's children.

You must forgive my apprentice, he still has much to learn. :sithk:

R15, there is nothing at all that you can 'teach' him that would be worthwhile. And if you two would like to continue posting here at LF, then I would suggest you both cut it out. I've had quite enough of people like Carlo and Aida running around, exalting your name. It's inane and childish and incredibly, incredibly stupid. So shape up, or I'll ship you all out. This is your only warning. ~9

*In the refugee sector*

Husef: "Hey Mr. Jedi...you saved our skins! Here have a lightsaber!"

Me: "But..wait...you...lightsaber...wtf!"

Husef: "Wait...have another saber!"

Me: "But...what the..."

Husef: "MORE MORE MORE!"

Holy crap...I got quoted...it was a post in the Unknow Regions though, regarding the way you obtain your saber(s) in the game.

But thanks anyway :D

The quote I love most:

Originally posted by TSR

ED- I lol'd. She's proabably going through therapy right now...

Juedging by the amount of times you said "11", i've added these and come to the REAL conclusion that Jae is actually 66.

Just...the whole thread was made to make her feel better, everyone congratulating Jae with her 29th birthday. TSR jumps in, and says she's 66. Brilliant logics, brillitant timing :D

The quote I love most:

Originally posted by TSR

ED- I lol'd. She's proabably going through therapy right now...

Juedging by the amount of times you said "11", i've added these and come to the REAL conclusion that Jae is actually 66.

Just...the whole thread was made to make her feel better, everyone congratulating Jae with her 29th birthday. TSR jumps in, and says she's 66. Brilliant logics, brillitant timing :D

Emperor Devon's pics of atomic blasts and the 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse were particularly amusing as well. :)

We were having a discussion about Internet Explorer 7, right when they released its beta. Like most others, I remain skeptical and don't expect much from Microsoft, but then I try it out and am completely amazed and I post my reaction.

That's when Astro screams "Wow! Awesome ninja backflip in 3 posts, Sabre!" :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I saw this over in RSN--jokemaster was quoting a forum post, but I don't know from where....

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

Archived