Home

organisation 13

goldenflames

hi can any one make a mod that includes either or all of the following things

the robe for oganisation 13

the weapons for organisation 13

the faces for the organisation mebers (all male except the clawed one)

the charaters with weapons and cloaks in the hawk (wil expand upon if the last one is made)

here is a list of chars

its up to 13 (the others are other people)

http://ic1.deviantart.com/fs7/f/2006/165/b/7/organization_13_id_with_background.jpg

the names in order from 1 - 13 are

xemnas (has to red sabers, lightsabers will do)

xigbar (those are guns in his hands)

Xaldin (spear)

vexan (that sheild could be used as a double handed sword)

lexaeus (sword)

zexion (cant remember his weapon)

saix (masive sword)

AXEL (fire disk things (sooooo cool))

Demyx (guitar)

Luxlord (hmm... could the cards be used as a force power that makes one appear and fight for you)

marluxia (sythe)

Larxene (claws, the only girl)

Roxas (keyblades, oblivion http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/300W/images2.deviantart.com/i/2004/01/1/d/Oblivion_Keyblade.jpg

and oathkeeper

http://screenshots.filesnetwork.com/38/files2/64697_2t.jpg )

here is the nobody symbol that is commonly used in weapons

http://www.reignofangels.com/hidden/shinyorgthing.jpg

here is the cloak in real life and in game

http://i16.ebayimg.com/05/i/07/72/ac/11_1.JPG

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/7848/unknown9mn.jpg

as for where i want them to appear, well that can only be used if they can be made so once that happens i will tell you

after all this is long enough lol

no they are from kingdom hearts actually

also i dont want characters turned into them, i want them made as seperate appearances

this is so that i can either play as them or for my mod that i am makeing (specified if this can be done)

also its a kotor 1 mod, thought tsl mods are ok with me, bothe would be best but only if its possible

The robes could be made by simply reskinng the revan robes or the starforge robes.

And im pretty sure people can custom make the weapons, i've seen a guitar made for KotOR1

I myself would like to use zexion's face for KotOR1 and KotOR2 when it comes out for mac

BTW, zexion has no weapon, he uses his smarts to make people fight for him (AKA fake riku and such)

There was an organisation 13 in FF? I kinda guessed you meant KH...

Anyways, after a quick look at the robes that are flying around it seems the black starforge robes (or the revan's robes minus the hood) would best suit your purpose. After that you could perhaps have the old "Jedi Hoods" mod and use the one from the Sith Lord Robes.

Could I also mention that I was under the opinion that only the first 10 names are known and not all 13; i believe you are speculating on that point.

There was an organisation 13 in FF? I kinda guessed you meant KH...

Anyways, after a quick look at the robes that are flying around it seems the black starforge robes (or the revan's robes minus the hood) would best suit your purpose. After that you could perhaps have the old "Jedi Hoods" mod and use the one from the Sith Lord Robes.

Could I also mention that I was under the opinion that only the first 10 names are known and not all 13; i believe you are speculating on that point.

No, they were all mentioned. Either you met them in Chain of memories in regular or reverse rebirth and met them in KH2, all of them were mentioned.

ALSO, no zexious has no weapon. On his grave thing that displays weapons, his was scratched out.

Oh my bad, I forgot about KH2. Until recently I thought that Chain of Memories WAS KH2! And since the KH wikia seems to have gone along with that manner of thinking I'll do a little editing on that side later...

Sorry about that, back on topic; I can't do anything related to modding at the moment because my BRAND NEW VISTA PC... has crashed. I'm (rather embarissingly) running on Win Me for the time being so despite my return, I can't offer any help besides what I posted earlier (half of which is now in dispute :p).

well, I can sorta skin (I've made 3 skins so far, pretty good i think)

Cant have too many skinners ^^

I also believe that the spears can just be remodeled double-bladed swords.

AND!!! The Star Forge robes have a hood on them, I just checked ^^

This may be easier than I thought it would be, not much remodeling at all really. Just get me the current template of the star forge robes and I'll reskin it for ya.

YAY! I found some Star Forge Robes templates out there, weeeee. I've begun skinning! Here is what im at so far, I know its not much but its a start ^^

Picture%201.png

Picture%202.png

Picture%203.png

Picture%204.png

Can't wait to show you the finished product. I hope someone can atleast get a Zexion head in, I LOVE HIS HAIRCUT XDXDXDXD!!!! If I could grow my hair straight AND my shcool would allow it I would so have his haircut a few YEARS ago!

*EDIT*

Here is the Organization's Logo, thought you might want a more official sample:

XIII_Order-Logo.png

*EDIT 2*

IN VECTORING STAGE

MOOD = ANNOYED

Zipper = 50% done (Can't go above current height or it interferes with the gloves =/, need to make it metalicy, resize for continuous size)

Robe (Bottom Half) = 50% done (need to add texture, maybe different colour)

ok finaly i have time to talk

thanks alot for what you are doing, just had to say that first

also the robe looks sweet, i can't wait for the finished modle

also if you can do the heads that would be great, zexion's hair is immence your completely right

anyway you have tackled almost all of the request and thanks sooo much for that,

i'm scratching the character placement bit for now but soon i'll make that and place it (if the heads and robe will be done) thanks again :)

ohh if you get the chance can you make xenonhort's (asem seeker of darkness/riku) head with his gold eyes

after all orginisation 13 wouldn't be alive if he never became a heartless

but thats only if you get a chance

thanks again (3rd time lol)

Archived