Home

"Free Online Gifts"

Renegade Angel

I know I started this thread quite a while ago, but its probably lost now, and plus I hate to bump very old threads.

We have all probably seen the online rewards center and free gift ads, but I don't think I've ever actually met someone brave enough to even bother trying it, so I figured what the hey, what not check? so, I went to the most popular, online rewards center, and gave it a try. I gave fake info of course, and tried to skip as many of the surveys an other junk they show you. I eventually got to the final page, where they wanted my address, phone number, etc. I didn't go any further as they don't accept fake addresses XD

So my question is: has anyone ACTUALLY tried this and had one work?

So my question is: has anyone ACTUALLY tried this and had one work

Techincally, there has been blog entries that state this has worked. But even if it does, it is still an illegal Ponzi scheme.

After you fill in your personal information, they tell you that you need to recurit 5 people to give them their personal information BEFORE they give the free item. :)

Which isn't really free since the information of 6 people is a lot. And don't forget, those 5 people need to each recurit 5 other people so that THEY can gain the data. And then those people that get recurited need to recurit 5 OTHER people...

Which means it forms a Pyramid Scheme that will most likely collaspe. A TON of people will not be able to get the "free online gift"...while the person operating the site gets a lot of information, ready to sell it off to the highest bidder. (Hey, even charties sell off information...your address raises more money than your donation to a charity, actually)

So, yeah, don't even bother with these sites. Not only is it illegal, but it is also stupid.

Techincally, there has been blog entries that state this has worked. But even if it does, it is still an illegal Ponzi scheme.

After you fill in your personal information, they tell you that you need to recurit 5 people to give them their personal information BEFORE they give the free item. :)

Which isn't really free since the information of 6 people is a lot. And don't forget, those 5 people need to each recurit 5 other people so that THEY can gain the data. And then those people that get recurited need to recurit 5 OTHER people...

Which means it forms a Pyramid Scheme that will most likely collaspe. A TON of people will not be able to get the "free online gift"...while the person operating the site gets a lot of information, ready to sell it off to the highest bidder. (Hey, even charties sell off information...your address raises more money than your donation to a charity, actually)

So, yeah, don't even bother with these sites. Not only is it illegal, but it is also stupid.

Eh, just like the damn myspace scams XD they scam you, take your account, scam your friends, take their accounts... >.<

i've done it numerous times, just never paid for the offers and no one wants to do the offers.

it does work though. freepay.com is a big site and is legit. only problem is you cant just expect them to give you the product without doing anything. they get money from advertisers advertising on their site and getting people to sign up to the offers.

it does work though. freepay.com is a big site and is legit. only problem is you cant just expect them to give you the product without doing anything. they get money from advertisers advertising on their site and getting people to sign up to the offers.

Which is the exact same definition as a Pyramid Scheme. Your recurit 5 people, and they recruit 5 people, etc. It's totally illegal, my friend.

Archived