Home

Campaign: What to do next?

mcramsey

Me stuck (not really stuck, just confused) on early Campaign.

The orders to go to Yavin 4.

There's planets such as Honhgogh, Kessel, Kamino etc.

When send the defiler, cannot Spread Corruption since some requirements were missing or don't have yet (0/1, 1/1 0/1, 0/2 etc.)

Does that means that we need to do space or land battle?

Nal Hutta and Shola already corrupted, do we still need to do battle?

Since we need more piracy/bribal experience to get to Yavin.

When the planet is blue...can we use the description as guide?

Example: Intimidation (Land Tactical Battle)...so we need to battle even though

1st priority is corruption.

Guys, is it me or the game always freeze/hang when load,save or when a battle about to happens? rclxub.gif

If the requirements are not met, you have to met them (duh :p)

For example, to bribe some planets, you need to have done multiple intimidation missions, for racketeering sometimes kidnappig etc... that's for preventing you from just lazy corrupting everything without doing any efforts. To freely corrupt all planets you should at least have done 2 piracy, 2 intimidation and 2 kidnapping missions, which are all tactical. After that, you can lazy sit back and corrupt with pressing on the bribery/corrupt militia/racketering button.

If the requirements are not met, you have to met them (duh :p)

For example, to bribe some planets, you need to have done multiple intimidation missions, for racketeering sometimes kidnappig etc... that's for preventing you from just lazy corrupting everything without doing any efforts. To freely corrupt all planets you should at least have done 2 piracy, 2 intimidation and 2 kidnapping missions, which are all tactical. After that, you can lazy sit back and corrupt with pressing on the bribery/corrupt militia/racketering button.

;P

Got one Racketeering at Shola.

When land on it...TAB shows destroy all enemies.

So, bluntly kill kill kill correct?

Me only use Tyran and Urai for land battle...easier ;P

I see.

So in other words.

Archived