Home

Alien Vs Predator Vs Terminator - RP

Alien Vs Predator Vs Terminator

Role Play

It's 2450 on earth; earth has went through a time of turmoil as most of it's population was lost to an unrecorded source. Soon earth's population regrew, but because of the population loss, the peoples were in a state of relapse. As they rebuilt, many forgot, and generations passed by, soon earth was at the state of technology similar to earth in the year 2004. A company, Skynet activated a super computer which ultimately decided to destroy the human race.

Soon in the year 2500 earth is in a bad way, again. Skynet has destroyed most of the human population, but little known to Skynet, colonists from planets colonized by earth in the years before the first near human extinction have arrived. They find earth in turmoil again, but to a new threat, and seek to help the resistance, these colonists are known as the USCM. The ship sent to earth does not land well though, it crashes, and becomes quickly derelict for some unknown reason. The survivors of the ship crash aid the resistance, and send distress communications for more aid from the colonies.

Soon another ship arrives, successfully landing, and deploying it's troops. The resistance takes up base in this ship with the USCM, though there are still many resistance bases scattered across earth that have no aid from the USCM. One such cut off group is housed near the first USCM derelict, and the survivors speak of something that destroyed the ship from the inside, starting with the crew. The resistance and USCM survivors need supplies desperately, and have only one option, enter the ship, and find the supplies needed.

More aid has been sent, by a small supply vessel, but contact was lost when it reached the planet, now it orbits earth, some who have seen it through telescopes find strange energy scoring across it's hull. They know not what to make of this, but only hope it doesn't happpen again.

Okay, sorry I didn't start it yesterday, I got sidetracked.

Cody sat staring off into the dark and absent lighted horizon. He saw the remnants of desacrated buildings, skyscapers they used to be, looming in the foreground. He saw distant flashes of light, they were either the flashes of heavy combat, or the flashes of search lights from FK aerial units looking for any straggling humans.

Over his head was a roof of metal and concrete, and he heard the bustle of people behind him, but it wasn't the pleasant bustle of a market, or one you might hear in the mall, no, it was the noise of the sick, the depressed, the weary, and the grieving. They were in a large, semi-underground bunker, the roof made of a fallen over skyscraper, he was looking out of a pillbox slot.

Cody was jarred from his thoughts as he heard the Comtech yelling out peoples names, he heard his called. Cody got up speedily, and approached the Comtech already in perfect military posture.

"Second Lieutenant Scarmuth, reporting for duty, SIR!" He said in stern sing-song military fashion.

The Comtech barely glanced up from the list in his hands; he nodded. After the Comtech yelled out quite a few more names, he called out two more near the end, these two Cody recognised. "Sergeant Jani Kiekow, and Corporal Arthur Quinn, get your flirty, greenhorn butts over here, ASAP!" He said in mock rage, his voice had a strange unknown crack or hitch to it, this might have been due to the fact that the Comtech was a synthetic, though most didn't know it.

Cody cocked an eyebrow at the Comtech as he heard those particular names called. But he dare not move, as because he was still required to stand at attention with the others who were called.

Ashkii stood on the threshold of the bridge, he breathed in deeply, then stepped forward, as he approached he lowered his gaze.

The Ancient stood staring outside the main viewport, he turned his head as he heard Ashkii approaching, he saw him lower his head out of the corner of his eye, then he turned around, satisfied that Ashkii was still the respectful warrior he had always been.

"Good to see you my great great nephew," he said as he raised his hand in an odd greeting.

"As you, my great great uncle," responded Ashkii.

The Ancient snorted a slight trill, which was more or less a Yautja laugh. "This will be a great hunt, one even I am looking forward to," he said to his great great nephew.

"Who will the other hunters be?" Asked Ashkii curiously.

"Still the curious little 'Boy'. I have chosen great proven hunters; the Warrior, Gyrpa Kutte; the Honored one, Xel' Naga; and the nimble Warrior Romulus Shijuu," said the Ancient in an introductive manner.

Ashkii nodded in admiration at the array of great hunters, this must definately be some hunt they were going not to include any Young Bloods or Blooded.

"They will be here shortly, and I trust you won't go into a testosterone filled fit of rage at the presence of Xel, who is a female you know," stated the Ancient.

"No, of course not, I will be as a child," said Ashkii meekly.

The Ancient trilled, "that's why you're called 'Boy'."

M-202 stood with the other ranks of Terminator units, awaiting for programing, and mission data from the Skynet Hub which lurked ahead of the large group.

But not soon after the assembly of Terminator units, the Skynet Hub began to tranfer the programming and data, the Terminators twitching slightly as the new info poured in.

It wasn't long after that, that they began marching out of the warehouse, the Skynet Hub ahead, leading the Terminators to their destination. M-202 'thought' very little of the current goings-on, he only studied the data he had recieved, and applyed it to his memory banks, so he could use his previous combat knowledge to aid him in this mission.

Little of this movement of Terminators was known, as they proceeded, crushing bones, and rubble under foot.

((Don't worry steven, I'll introduce your character, Janet, after the others report into the Comtech...there is a plan behind my insanity! :D Hope the intro is to your peoples' impatient likings!!!))

Romulus a.k.a Cross stood in the Warrior Barracks suiting up for the Great Hunt. He took a syringe and injected the Warrior stimulant into his arm. His muscles tightened and flexed, Cross quickly pulled the syringe out of his arm and chucked it aside. To his right on the wall, he took his plasma caster and attached it to his shoulder very firmly. Slowly reaching for his smart disc he took it and stuck it on his side. Deciding what he should take next, he picked up his glaive and attached it to his other side. On the wall lay his so loyal combistick, blood had been engraved into the grips and looked like an ancients weapon. He picked it off the wall and slid it down his back. Then he looked at the self destruct button, he only glanced at it, turned his back to it and chuckled...

"It should have a label on it... Made for young bloods"

He chuckled again. Cross walked out into the hallway and down the way the Bridge door stood. He walked down the hall, you could see it in his walk, very confident and swift. He got to the Bridge air lock door and opened it and entered. There stood Ashkii and the Ancient talking amongst themselves.

The mercyless terminator Xeco from skynet looked at the crumbled sckyscrapers and buildings around him.

"Looks like they've done a good job" he said to his squad.

"Kill any survivors it's against our orders but we're doing it!"

He loaded his AK 72 and then saw a women run across the street as a small bomb exploded behind here.

"Killl her!" he shouted.

"Wha?" the lady said and she pulled out a small pistol and shot Xeco but he laughed it didn't hurt.

He fired and the womans blood spilled out on the ground and they moved forwards.

(Yes, finally started! I'm just releived it didn't get trashed.. *gulp* then what would I do for a sig? BONUS QUESTION: Do you know where I got the word Xel' Naga? I'm curious to see how many know.)

Xel' jumped down near the other warriors, spinning her Maul. She stopped it smartly by her side when she landed and sidled over to the other warriors, looking them over. They didn't look half bad, they would be very useful later.

"When are we leaving for the hunt?" Asked Romulus, rather impatiently to the Ancient. But the Ancient was kinder than most Yautja, even jovial some could say, though he prefered respect from his subordinants.

"We will leave once Gyrpa and the other two arrive," said the Ancient in response.

Ashkii raised his hand in greeting towards Cross, but lowered his head in respect for the honored one, Xel'Naga. Ashkii turned, confused by the Ancient's comment.

"I thought that there were only going to be four hunters?" Questioned Ashkii curiously.

"No, I only mentioned hunters that you knew, or that you had heard of, I didn't want you asking me a hundred questions about the other lesser known hunters," responded the Ancient to his great great nephew. "One of the other two is blooded, he knows combat, but he needs this experience to aid him further in his knowledge of combat; I granted his request to come along and learn," said the Ancient, explaining who one of the other two were.

"The next one is a Young Blood, he's very gifted for a Young Blood, but I find he's still prideful of his accomplishments from his UnBlooded trials, so I've told him to come along so as learn that he's not invincible, though I don't wish him death, hopefully something will happen that will teach him a lesson," said the Ancient.

"Besides, there will be another hunter besides you four and the other two," stated the Ancient.

Ashkii cocked his head and asked, "who'll that be?"

The Ancient let out another trilling laugh, "once the others get here, I'll tell you."

((No one knows the Ancient is coming along, okay!))

"Look for out anyything and ANYTHING else we will kill all things in existince" said Xeco looking around.

One unit said "Look theres a small group of people over there they might be allies."

"I SAID KILL ANYTHING OR ANYPERSON!" Xeco screamed and he put his AK72 in a strap and pulled out two fast firing pistols.

"Get ready for fire when their dead just move on and kill."

"Look for out any predators and ANYTHING else we will kill all things in existince"

((Not to burst your bubble, but Terminators have NO knowledge of Predator's, or Yautja as they call themselves. I recommend you change that a bit.))

"Get ready for fire when their dead take all their possesions it could be useful for Skynet's boss."

((Skynet is a supercomputer that controls the Terminator units, there is no, boss, and Terminators would have no use for human possessions.))

"So what is the need for all the hunters? What kind of hunt will this be?" The Ancient heard Romulus ask.

"That will be revealed when the other hunters get here...patience, and a little respect would take you a long way," the Ancient scolded. "You're a Warrior, but you ascended the ranks quickly, you still hold the personality of a Blooded, 'patience, and the kill will be out in the open'," he finished lecturing with a Yautja-like metaphor.

The Ancient reaverted his attention to the main viewport, he looked down upon the blue green planet below, and let out a sigh. 'Humans...I haven't hunted one in so long,' he thought to himself remanissing.

((Well, they might have a use for the humans' possessions. You can gather valuable information that way (and these guys are obviously fighting units, not research units, so they'd have to bring them somewhere, or at least look them over and download the information into their databanks for further analysis). But yeah, nobody knows about Predators, and... humans are never allies. :xp: Aida, you obviously have a malfunctioning unit under your command. I suggest immediate termination. :D))

"...get your flirty, greenhorn butts over here, ASAP!" the Comtech yelled. Quasar jogged over and stood in the growing line.

"Sergeant Jani Kiekow reporting!" she said, snapping to attention. "And my butt is neither flirty nor greenhorn, SIR!" Despite the seriousness of the situation, she still had half a smirk on her face. That didn't mean she was a bad soldier, far from it. When it came to fighting, she was all business, and they knew it.

-----------

A figure dressed in black ran down what used to be a street, his feet pounding on the cracked asphalt. Reaching an intersection, he swerved around the corner with incredible speed and continued on, looking straight ahead, his feet landing one after the other precisely where they should. If you observed him long enough, you would start to notice odd things, such as the fact that he never blinked, and despite his running, he wasn't panting for breath - in fact, he didn't appear to be breathing at all. All in all, despite his appearance, if you looked hard enough, you would definitely think him strange, possibly even inhuman.

And the assumption would be right. He was a Terminator, a T-1000 to be exact, a machine originally created to eliminate humans so Skynet could rise to power. That was his purpose. But something had gone wrong with his original programming, and over the course of a few missions, he had evolved a personality and eventually gone rogue. Now he spent most of his time perpetually running. The humans, of course, wouldn't want him "hanging around," strange colloquialism there, and Skynet had an annoying habit of trying to deactivate him. If you could annoy a machine, anyway. He thought about it for a fraction of a second.

Yep, it was definitely annoying.

Solidus has been ordered to gaurd in the queen in her chamber. She was irrated as she wanted to collect more hosts however her queen wanted to more stealth approche and were only allowed to capture a small amount of hosts for a the time being. Also Solidus' kind were not known for their stealth capiallity so instead had to stay near the Queen to protect her, which Solidus' kind were known for.

((i'll just stick that they don't collect the possesions and my terminator is a bit THICK, lol!))

"Sir is there actually a purpose of killing the people here?" asked one unit.

"There was a battle a few hours which is ending but we are to kill all on both sides why do yo uask such questions?"

"Thats's still not a purpose and just curiousity."

"How dare you, YOU ARE A SHAME TO SKYNET!"

Xeco used hsi metal arm to pick up the unit by the thorat and it cracked and the body crumpled with a few flicks of light and sparks.

In the rubbled city only a few buildings still stood and if they were standing then they would most likely become the use of razing and hiding at the same time. Except Reka's intentions were to raze this building. Suddenly a T-850 engulfed in flames bursted through a second story wall soon following was a massive explosion bursting out of the other side causing half of the building's foundation to crumble awkwardly smashing what was already smashed below. Four 850's came bolting out of what remained of the building each carrying an array of weapons. These units seemed as if they were running from something, suddenly each turned and took position while they let slugs rain out upon the building hoping to subdue what exactly was giving them trouble inside the area. With each clip running dry in a choreographed manner everything was quiet, but this was only for a second of lavish as Reka "Jack The Ripper" Erbad came forward from the smoke and ash with a menacing grin where his fangs were puncuated with silver caps to give him a stylish yet demonic look with the black shades he wore at the same time.

Now with the ammo of the 850's running dry from the battle inside the building and the outside shooting, while Reka kept his own ammo preserved with the advantage of fighting in his own hide-out which was also a makeshift armory that could've supplied multiple regiments of USCM. the four 850's raced forward to Erbad, which he would cause the first two to faulter with maximized firing from a newly exposed MAC-10, brought to them by Reka whom upgraded it with an awkward yet menacing barrel to reduce recoil to a barely even a push. After the first two 850's fell the two behind them suddenly stopped to not suffer the same fate as their manufacturing line comrades. The luck was on their side..for the moment.

'click' was the following sound as Erbad depleted the entire clip inside his MAC-10. This allowed the 850's to finally engage Erbad whom was already for them, holstering his MAC-10 and exchanging it for two stakes that he sharpened to a deathening point and it was now time to see if they can cut through an 850. To avail the stakes swiped the first 850's upper body clean off and he finished it off by stabbing it in the face with both stakes. The second and last 850 came forward with a crushing kick that would've knocked down a large wall, instead it was just a HOOSH! of air instead of the cracking bones Erbad has in his body. Now with having to leave the stakes in the newly deactivated 850, Erbad sized up his opponent and now was going to attempt to fight the machine hand to hand with a mix of boxing skills as well as expert martial arts. This form of a machine was only effective when it could use a firearm to decimate it's foe, but hand to hand it was a horrible fighter. Erbad picked his shots and he picked them well, instead of punching pure steel he chose things like joints and bolts that would end up wearing down the foe.

With the 850 buckling onto it's knees while still giving a fierce battle, Erbad caught it on the chin with a massive uppercut where a pause would soon follow as the two foes just stared into eachother's eyes. For the moment it seemed as if neither was human as a cackle escaped the 850, which wouldn't happen again as the spring loaded wrist blade contraption came forward cutting the face of the terminator clear off like a laser cutting through a diamond. Now the 850 fell over onto it's back with chips and wires exposed, simply Erbad stepped over the body and crushed the exposed circuits with his foot.

Erbad picked up his stakes and return to the rubble of the building to attempt to find any other weapons or equipment, while a black creature slowly crept up behind him..

"Pardom me for the delay, sir" said Gyrpa to the Ancient, stepping out of the shadows "I went to the armory to get my weapons, and who are these, honored one?", said Gyrpa, looking at the other warriors.

"Reporting as ordered sir" replied Quinn as he saluted to the Comtech, "sorry for the delay, but I had to go to the bathroom, if you get my meaning", replied Arthur

"Pardom me for the delay, sir" said Gyrpa to the Ancient, stepping out of the shadows "I went to the armory to get my weapons, and who are these, honored one?"

"They are the other hunters to be participating in 'The Great Hunt'," he answered. "But, it seems that we're all here," he said looking from one Yautja to another, then to the two newest arrivals besides Gyrpa, the Blooded and the Young Blood.

"As you all know, we are heading to acient hunting grounds, ones that have long been left alone due to the presumed destruction of the Pyode Amedha. But we now have knowledge of there return, along with another of our oldest foe's return to this planet...the Kiande Amedha," said the Ancient, spreading his arms wide dramatically.

"We have heard of yet another prey, one that can look like an Ooman at some points, but look like a walking statue at others...Something that has skin like stone, and eyes like fire...Something that shows no fear, yet has the intelligence of emotion....Something that is smarter than the Oomans you might say. I don't know it's name, but I plan to find out," said the Ancient, lifting up his heavily engraved hunting mask, and slipping it on.

"I said there would be another hunter, well, here he is," he said, spreading his arms wide, his cape falling open to reveal that he had all his weapons, and was fully outfitted in his best armor. "This is a shock, yes, but I've been too long standing in this ship, I'm rusty, I need this hunt. So, I shall lead the hunt, though I don't want any of you treating me any differently than how you would treat your peers," he stated bluntly.

"Now! If any of you have anything to get done before you leave, then do so now, if you're ready, then meet me in the in the launch pod pens," he said, turning away from the group, and heading swiftly off the bridge and down the hall.

Ashkii just stared, dumbfounded for a moment, then looked at the others; he gave them a shrug, and turned and followed after his great great uncle, the Blooded and YoungBlooded following him, seeing as they were already ready.

"Reporting as ordered sir" replied Quinn as he saluted to the Comtech, "sorry for the delay, but I had to go to the bathroom, if you get my meaning."

The Comtech glanced up at Quinn, "no, I don't," he siad blatantly. "Alright you sap suckers, I've hand picked you, because you are the best, the fittest, and the most experienced soldiers I know. Now I've called you in to introduce you to someone," the Comtech stated.

"Follow me you pigeon toed mimi's," he told them like a common drill sergeant would. He led them down several corridors, and small hallways, then into a room theat sloped downward underground, where they came upon a door. The Comtech took out a rod, no bigger than a long nail, and slid it into a hole in the upper corner.

There came a beeping, then a slot opened, two eyes stared out at the decent sized group, crammed in the tiny hall. "Entry?" Asked the eyes in a simple fashion.

"NOW!" The Comtech replyed sharply. At this the slot slid closed and the door opened. The Comtech entered, everyone following, as they came in they bypassed a group of dogs who growled as the group passed, but didn't bark, which is what they did to indicate Terminator units were around.

The Comtech led them to the back of the room where there was another door, only it wasn't locked. He opened it, and entered, indicating for all the others to do the same. When everyone was inside the room the Comtech closed the door.

The room was simple, no decorations, the walls made of the living rock of the earth, but perfectly smooth like normal walls. The ceiling wasn't made of a building, but of old rusty metal. There was one hanging light from the roof in the middle of the room. The room was small, but large enough that the decent sized group of USCM soldiers only took up half the room when compacted to that side.

At the other end of the room was a simple old wood chair, and on the chair sat a woman. "Everyone, this is Janet, she's provided us with intel on Skynet pinpointing the location of the deralict, and as you know, we're headed there soon ourselves," he stated.

"With this info, we've decided to up the time for which we're leaving. Janet here is going to help us by coming along, and making sure that if there are any Terminator units in the area, she'll be able to pick up their frequencies." The Comtech paused in thought, but only for a millisecond.

The Comtech turned to the woman in the seat, he smiled faintly, and briefly. "Now, say hello Janet," the Comtech said as sweatly as he could to her.

((Try not to reveal too early that Janet's a Terminator, okay steven? :) ))

Gyrpa was stunned as the Honored one revealed that he will lead the hunt, he thought that he was going to be in charge, but the honored ones knew best, and he dared not question them. Kutte also felt the confusion of the others, especially of th honored one's nephew, and found it confusing that he would not know of his uncles doing, he decided to just follow them to the launch pens, and to get the hunt started.

The woman in the chair felt starnge to Quinn, something was wrong about her, she didn't feel right to him, and he trusted his instincts, it had gotten him from difficult cituations before, and he trusted the sergeant's judgement, maybe it was all his imagination, maybe not, so he decided to keep an eye on this Janet.

Quasar grinned at Janet.

"Well, hello," she said. "Nice to meet you. Out of curiosity, how exactly are you going to 'pick up' Terminator's frequencies?" That had to be one of the strangest claims she had ever heard. If it required equipment, they could have just given it to them. They could take care of it. And they certainly didn't need some technology-freak to protect.

She'd better know what she's doing, Quasar thought, waiting for an answer.

----------

Smith darted into an abandoned building as he noticed a bunch of 850s fighting a human male. He had interesting techniques. Very very good. For a human, anyway. As he destroyed the last 850, and started looking around, Smith crept up behind him.

Right, just go pretend you're human again, he - it - thought - if it could be called thinking, anyway. Logically, you're going to get found out at the nearest base again, and they're going to try to blast you. Again. Still, he kept coming towards him, driven by a foreign impulse best described as curiosity. Let's see what happens this time. He tapped the human on the shoulder.

"Nice day, isn't it?" he asked.

Erbad felt stupid enough to be snuck up from behind but felt even stupider to be touched by someone whom he wasn't even aware of. Before he heard the words of Smith he had one of his wrist blade gauntlets already engaged yet again, but now with some peaceful words he's yet to hear for moments this made him at ease. Erbad turned around stepping back to where he wasn't exactly pressed up to this other being. Now it is was just a bit of a question of who and what this person is infront of him. Aftering holstering the MAC 10 he stared through the black shades that represented the world to an abyss of himself and others around him. Feeling as if the question asked that engaged the two stranded urban warriors was on the more sarcastic side he also felt no harm to this person as there were no betrayals no more in this time of war..or that's the mentality he always had.

"Who Are You?"

"I'm Smith," the Terminator replied with a smile. "And who are you? Nice fighting you did, by the way."

Erbad would never miss a beat as the smile seemed inhumane in multiple ways and he knew his ears weren't failing him when he could hear the slight humming of joints laid before Erbad's presence. He wasn't going to ponder on this for long exactly,

"I am Jack The Ripper, the eyes and ears of this hell hole and that wasn't even a bit of my true talent."

While mentioning the ears and eyes he motioned torwards his ears which diamond studs were peirced into the lobes as he allowed Smith to see a demonic set of firey eyes.

((Tut, tut, tut, Erbad, Smith has no gears. He's made of liquid metal and designed to impersonate humans for infiltration. [Not to mention you can't hear the gears of most Terminators, anyway.]))

"Well, then I'd be most interested in seeing what else you can do with your talent," Smith replied. The human was looking strangely at him. Perhaps he was more observant than the rest. "If that wasn't even a bit of it, I'm assuming you can take out Skynet single-handed?" he continued, in a slightly sarcastic tone.

((Tut, tut, tut, Erbad, Smith has no gears. He's made of liquid metal and designed to impersonate humans for infiltration. [Not to mention you can't hear the gears of most Terminators, anyway.]))

"Well, then I'd be most interested in seeing what else you can do with your talent," Smith replied. The human was looking strangely at him. Perhaps he was more observant than the rest. "If that wasn't even a bit of it, I'm assuming you can take out Skynet single-handed?" he continued, in a slightly sarcastic tone.

((I'm not too much of an scholar on Terminators..I aplogize :( ))

Now Erbad has pushed his shades back up to the upper part of the brige in his nose. A malicious grin was forming broadly across his face at the taste of sarcasm, instead of letting the idea of Skynet being superior to Erbad he would show Smith exactly how depth his talent was.

Pulling a stake from the thigh holster which held a broad collection of the same identical weapon, he looked at Smith with the grin disappearing.

"Okay let's see how you keep up with something such as this."

With one hand he would twirl the stake with swiftness and a flavor of style for moments and as the time wore on of him doing so, suddenly with his other hand he struck out torwards Smith's face.

"So did you keep up with that?" Repeating the same thing he manuevered last time but with more ferocity, striking his hand out but this time he struck out with a greater movement of speed.

((I tottaly <3 Blade, that's where I got that whole entire post idea from ))

((Oh, that's okay. Lots of people don't know Terminators. I wasn't mad or anything.))

How does he expect me to "keep up with" him twirling a stake around? Smith wondered. Humans and their "showing off." Smith stood and watched him twirl the stake for a while, then raised his right forearm to block the man's attack neatly.

"So did you keep up with that?"

"Yes, I think I did." As the man struck again, Smith raised his other arm and blocked. Drawing away slightly, he flipped backwards, and stood in a martial-arts stance, his right arm extended towards "Jack the Ripper." A half-smile crossing his face, he moved his fingers twice, beckoning. If the human really wanted to fight, he would oblige him.

((And guess where I got my post idea from. :xp: We're both movie stealers here.))

Grinning slightly at the newly formed challenge someone has shown as he's grown tired of destroy 850's and any other hostilities including the crazed humans whom can't trust a soul except themselves. Now he placed the stake back into it's respective thigh holster and without a slight warning he already sprung torwards Smith. While if Erbad had the intentions to destroy he would've simply stepped back and shoot a clip full of hollow points at Smith, but instead this was more of a matter to size up another in his mind.

In Erbad's respective fighting stance he seemed to show the agression of a boxer being on his toes and keeping his fist clench, but at the same time he showed the nimbleness of someone whose only seen the inside of a dojo with how delicate he would move torwards Smith at an angle instead of going straight torwards him. As soon as he was close enough he would harass the newly found sparring partner with selected punching and kicks mixed in just to test how exactly good was Smith. Erbad hadn't the idea of allowing his shades to be broken during the match.

Archived