Home

Alien Vs Predator Vs Terminator - RP

Smith noticed that the man wasn't using any weapons. Good. That meant he probably considered this a semi-friendly fight, at least. His eyes narrowing as "Jack" attacked, Smith stepped back smoothly, keeping mostly to defense as he allowed himself to be driven back slowly. Ah, the man was well-trained indeed. After analyzing his fighting style as best he could, Smith switched fluidly into a more offensive stance, punctuating his defensive maneuvers with attacks of his own, and finally straightening the fingers of his right hand and driving straight for the man's face.

"I do love a good fight" said Xeco looking on his control pad "There are TONS of survivors in there" he chuckled.

"With all due respect sir we don't love well I don't."

"You dimwit rusty termerfluffer!" Xeco shouted.

"Not in that sort of love!"

"Now we need to enter this big building they've set it up as the enemy's counter attack preperations base and survivors home just kill all!!"

Quasar grinned at Janet.

"Well, hello," she said. "Nice to meet you. Out of curiosity, how exactly are you going to 'pick up' Terminator's frequencies?" That had to be one of the strangest claims she had ever heard. If it required equipment, they could have just given it to them. They could take care of it. And they certainly didn't need some technology-freak to protect.

Janet grinned back at Quasar

"Like ise. And I'm afraid I can't tell. Orders from my commander which have told me to conceal quite alot about myself. But it be honest, it does not matter how I can, just that I can." Janet replied.

The Ancient was going on the hunt? Xel' took a second to mask her surprise. He had not gone on a hunt in ages! But this could be turned to her advantage surely. What better time to gain favor with the ancient? SHe tooka breath of the air. She could almost smell her prey. Either way, this would be a great hunt, as the ancient. Xel' Naga smiled to herself and headed to the launch pens.

Smith noticed that the man wasn't using any weapons. Good. That meant he probably considered this a semi-friendly fight, at least. His eyes narrowing as "Jack" attacked, Smith stepped back smoothly, keeping mostly to defense as he allowed himself to be driven back slowly. Ah, the man was well-trained indeed. After analyzing his fighting style as best he could, Smith switched fluidly into a more offensive stance, punctuating his defensive maneuvers with attacks of his own, and finally straightening the fingers of his right hand and driving straight for the man's face.

Erbad imagined this man to be able to make ease with what he threw at him and then Erbad realized he already made a mistake by coming forward with his own momentum. The right hand Smith threw forward caught Erbad directly in the face, but it wasn't a flush shot exactly as Erbad was flipping backwards with the help of right hand that was struck out to him.

Erbad landed feet away from Smith in a semi crouched position with the sunglasses dangling on the tip of his nose and with a grin on his face he came charging in again kicking up dirt and dust.

Cross looked at Xel, She was all puzzled. He smiled then walked over to an altar adjacent to the Ancient's empty throne. He knelt then released his helmet. Cross prayed for his great hunt and prayed for the protection of the gods. After he was done he stood up, he put his helmet back on. He turned ever so carefully then started his heading to the Launch Pens.

Gyrpa flexed his muscles, getting a little nervious, but that was alright, as long as he used it for his benefit, he always got a shivering feeling when going on a hunt, it was his body's way of saying that it was ready, he went to the launching pens, and awaited the arrival of the others...

Xel' Naga had noticed tha Cross was paying close attention to her. Too close attention. She was the one that did that. The young Gyrpa was shivering in anticipation of the hunt. He, and of course the "Boy" should prove very impressionable, but Cross could prove to be trouble. He'd better not try to get in the way, or he'd be sorry he ever clapped eyes on her. And then there was the Ancient. To watch the Ancient hunt would be interesting, at the least, and she herself might pick up something!

((Archon, As I'm assuming you won't let anybody else do this, hurry up and land the pens on our hunt site already. Thank you.))

((Goodness people, learn some patience, I am on other RP's you know, and I have a second one to manage now as well.))

The Ancient gazed at the battle ready group of hunters, all were exceptional, they were the epitomes of combat prowess, this would be a glorious hunt!

The Ancient stepped inside one of the tiny chambers, Ashkii did the same. "Meet you on the surface," said Ashkii to the others. The chambers closed and the pods launched from the ship, soaring down to the surface.

The Young Blood and Blooded, just looked at eachother, the Young Blood shrugged his shoulders. They entered their pod chambers, the doors closing after them, and the pods launching soon after.

"Well, now that business is set, I have some news that you may not like," said tthe Comtech grimly. "We're leaving today, but not just at a later time, we're leaving now!" His tone becoming drastic.

"All of you have ten minutes to grab all your gear, and equip yourselves, we'll be leaving in ten whether you're ready or not," the Comtech stated harshly, he turned and opened the door, before anyone left, he motioned to the guard to open the second door, a guard from outside the door came into the room and took the dogs out before anyone exited the room.

The Comtech turned back to everyone, "remember, ten minutes." At this the Comtech left swiftly, to go get ready himself.

Cody stood staring at where the Comtech had been standing only seconds earlier, the news of immediate departure for the deralict was very sudden, obviously this woman, Janet, had brought more than just the news of Skynet's success at pinpointing the deralict vessel.

Cody turned to the others, still a little dazed and confused, "um, what just happened?"

((Sorry if this messes anything up, M_A, but you've got to give our characters credit for not being complete idiots. There's no way they wouldn't notice the dogs were gone after they'd been there forever.))

"We got orders, that's what happened," Jynn remarked. "Might as well get a move on." She jogged off to get her gear, feeling something was kind of off about the place. Something other than the fact that they had just gotten stuck with a techie. As she checked her gun and slung it over her shoulder, she realized what it was. The bloody dogs were missing.

"Hey!" she yelled back to Cody. "You seen the dogs?"

----------

Smith was somewhat disappointed that his strike towards "Jack" hadn't connected fully, but of course a worthy opponent was much more... fun. As the man charged towards him, he leaped up into the air and flipped over his head, landing behind him.

"Your glasses are falling off," he mentioned as he turned back towards him.

"You seen the dogs?" Quasar asked Cody as he re-entered the main area of the complex. Cody raised a questioning eyebrow, there were literally dozens of dogs in the complex, so he wasn't sure what she meant.

Cody looked around until he saw a familiar guard running through the halls with the two dogs from earlier.

"Over there, why do you ask? Dogs need walks every once in awhile, you know?" He asked her, more than told her. Cody walked up next to her and started slipping on his armor, then his helmet. He grabbed his stuff, including some extra grenades, and lastly he picked up his smart gun, attaching it securely to the arm that was on his body harness, which was over his armor.

He checked his stats on his aiming retical HUD that came down over his right eye. All green, and full ammo, he was ready.

"Come on," he said to her, turning around, he walked off, each step hitting the ground hard, seeing as he was a whole lot heavier now.

"Ahhhhhhh!" Mothers screamed at the Terminators rushed in but they were already dead.

Up above the Terminators special hearing device could hear footsteps running down it was their armed enemies.

The steps stopped and then the ceiling above them from the first floor blew open and many people jumped down but were shot in the process. The ones that did survive the small jump shot but it merley tickled the terminators and they were killed but more were to come.

((Sorry if this messes anything up, M_A, but you've got to give our characters credit for not being complete idiots. There's no way they wouldn't notice the dogs were gone after they'd been there forever.))

"We got orders, that's what happened," Jynn remarked. "Might as well get a move on." She jogged off to get her gear, feeling something was kind of off about the place. Something other than the fact that they had just gotten stuck with a techie. As she checked her gun and slung it over her shoulder, she realized what it was. The bloody dogs were missing.

"Hey!" she yelled back to Cody. "You seen the dogs?"

----------

Smith was somewhat disappointed that his strike towards "Jack" hadn't connected fully, but of course a worthy opponent was much more... fun. As the man charged towards him, he leaped up into the air and flipped over his head, landing behind him.

"Your glasses are falling off," he mentioned as he turned back towards him.

((I'm not sure exactly how far your behind me..but here we go anyway))

Erbad noticed that both people moved directly past eachother with one jumping over the other, also he noticed his sunglasses were sliding off the ridge of his nose. In one quick movement he turned around with the back of his heel leading his rotation while one hand was pushing the sunglasses back torward his face. A smirk slowly formed on his face facing Smith yet again in the ongoing match that he was actually enjoying.

Gyrpa felt the pod shaking as it entered the planet's atmosphere, and he began to think about the hunt, and the prey. He remembered the last time he had hunted, and the loss of some of his companions to the prey, but he knew this time it will be different, he could feel it, and then the pods touched down, and he knew that the hunt had begun...

• 2 weeks later...

((Erm, steven, not to burst your bubble, but I don't think Janet would even be able to find all that out, and Skynet doesn't even know of the Yautja's arrival, so I reccamend some changes to your post, please. ))

The Comtech turned to Janet as she informed him of these, 'Objects'.

"Don't worry about that right now, our objective is clear, keep your mind on that, and don't reveal yourself too early....you don't know how the, 'others', will react," the Comtech told Janet, turning back to cleaning his weapons.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived