PS3 vs. Wii vs. Xbox360

Jedi Atomic

Which is better?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better?

• Nitendo Wii
    • Microsoft Xbox 360
    • Sony Playstation 3

I've wondered which console to get, but I was wondering what you guys think about these systems. I'm planning on getting a PS3, because it will be better in time, I believe. I was wondering if any of you have any thoughts about which system would be best, in different categories, though. (like # of games; quality of games; and such.)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Most expensive plus I heard it's pretty poor.

Yes, but the PS3 is newer than the Xbox 360. If you would compare them side by side with a timeline they would be pretty similar. Yes PS3 is having a poor start but, hey its just came out, not very long ago, meaning not very many games, right away. just wait.......

It is between the PS3 and Xbox 360 for me. When the PS3 comes out, I shall see what reviews it gets and if it gets good reviews, I'll get the PS3. If not, I'll get the 360.

The PS3 came out in November, just to let you know.

Yes, but the PS3 is newer than the Xbox 360. If you would compare them side by side with a timeline they would be pretty similar. Yes PS3 is having a poor start but, hey its just came out, not very long ago, meaning not very many games, right away. just wait.......

My mates in countries that have got it already it say it's pretty poor, so i'm just going by them.

And it doesn't matter if it's newer, it can still be worse, which I predict it most likely will be.

It's your choice however.

Hmm.....just wondering, but what do you mean by it's pretty poor?

One of my classmates has a PS3 and says he likes the graphics more-so than Xbox 360. One of the other Xbox 360 fanatics(classmate) had to admit that the PS3 has certain things better of than the Xbox 360, like free internet and the built-in expansions on PS3 unlike the Xbox 360(where you have to purchase things like internet seperately.)

Ok here is my review of these systems...and yes I have all 3

PS3: The PS3 looked good at first* you can surf the web and buy crap right from the dashboard. Pretty cool. The games havea pretty good FPS and visual glare that the 360 does not have. Graphics are good but are still bested by 360. Most of all its freakin 600 bucks. This was not worth the money. My computer cost 650 and I can do alot more with it than this.

Xbox 360: My first of the next gen...well it freezes every now and then but not that big of a problem. Privite chat sytem is cool but i wish you could more than 1 person. Graphics are the best out of the 3 but could change by by next year becuase the PS3 has way more potential power( but the 360 does too ). has the most and best games out right now.

Wii: I dont know why people compare this to the next gen systems. It is not about graphics. First off dont buy redsteel. The controller is realy cool. It has a speaker in it. Best of all its motion based not button. Though it does have buttons on it. Graphics are the worst of the nex gen but when I have freinds over guess what we play first.

I can't argue with that, that a Wii rocks, it's amazing my friend has it Problem is....we only play Wii Sports...... That has to be the best game for it most likely Wii Play too when it comes out, until Super Smash Bros comes out for Wii, that'll be the best game for the Wii.

What a thread for my return post. Sorry iv been away with no explination for awhile, my comp had a really bad virus and i had to re format it. I think the Xbox 360 is the best but thats from my prospective, the 360 has the strongest power and the best gaming graphics out there, despite i own one myself it is because my first console was an Xbox and i bought one for the game sequels and stuff...the PS3 in my opinion is no diferent to Xbox 360, besides its lame price and blu-ray dvd, and ofcoarse (worse) games. Wii is cool..not so much for me, but it cant be matched to PS3 or 360 for the reason that it supports the next-gen of realism and interactive gameplay, where it is not important how great the graphics or power is. I sugest if you previously owned a PS2 and love its games, get a PS3, same for Xbox 360...if you had an Xbox get it.

I always thought the PS3 would own,k but considering Sony's foolishness, I dropped the idea. The Wii looks fun, but the game selection isn't particularly amusing. So I decided to stick with the X360. It's got an excellent selection of games and has just about everything you'd want. :D

What a thread for my return post. Sorry iv been away with no explination for awhile, my comp had a really bad virus and i had to re format it. I think the Xbox 360 is the best but thats from my prospective, the 360 has the strongest power and the best gaming graphics out there, despite i own one myself it is because my first console was an Xbox and i bought one for the game sequels and stuff...the PS3 in my opinion is no diferent to Xbox 360, besides its lame price and blu-ray dvd, and ofcoarse (worse) games. Wii is cool..not so much for me, but it cant be matched to PS3 or 360 for the reason that it supports the next-gen of realism and interactive gameplay, where it is not important how great the graphics or power is. I sugest if you previously owned a PS2 and love its games, get a PS3, same for Xbox 360...if you had an Xbox get it.

First off the PS3 has been out about a year less than the 360. Therefore you cant realy say that it has less power becuase it does not. The 360 is not all that powerful. Being out a year before the PS3 also means that it has more games. ( not better ones ) The PS3 just needs some time.

First off the PS3 has been out about a year less than the 360. Therefore you cant realy say that it has less power becuase it does not. The 360 is not all that powerful. Being out a year before the PS3 also means that it has more games. ( not better ones ) The PS3 just needs some time.

Finally someones actually agrees with what I'm thinking and saying. Me and my friends were loking at many sites of comparisons, both seem to be the same, except for the Blue Ray, which I don't really care much about. "Oooh a different disc thingy."........................

By the time PS3 gets going, everyone wuld already have a 360 or Wii.

Most people own an Xbox 360 by now anyway, and a Wii dosn't > Xbox 360!!, they may be different consoles with Wii being interactive and all but compared to graphics, gameplay and power...Nintendo Wii looks like a Nintendo 64 when compared to 360. And Xbox 360 for me has way better games than PS3, i mean come on...iv read Sony state that "their Halo" is Metal Gear Solid lol!...that's one of the lamest things i have ever heard.

Archived