Home

KotORII:TSL for MAC?

Rasmoroth

Mac=no games..... also, normally not a big deal, but you typed Just JSUT two times in a row.

actually, having a mac is like having a filter.

Pretty much only really good games (aka games that made tons of money) that made enough money to recode over make it to mac. Half Life 2 was recoded for mac, dunno why they didnt release. Perhaps a few bugs in the programming? Idk.

But if mac has no games, how come im playing KotOR and Halo and UT2k4 and NWN and BattleFront? huhuhuhuhuh???

But eh, easy way around the game problem.... BOOTCAMP!!!! WOOT!!!! Yay for bootcamp (aka runs windows xp/Vista on other side of dual processor in safe environment, not an emulator at all, has full capabilites as if run on PC).

I think once I get a macbook pro, ima get bootcamp and get all the games i've wanted for so long, and make mods!!!

But ya, anyone know if TSL will be for mac?

A filter, Rasmoroth? Whatever helps ya sleep at night.

Any chance your mac is Intel based? If so, get Boot Camp and throw Xp onto your computer so both OSes can simultaneously run and you'll be able to play games.

If not, you're out of luck. To choose a life of Mac gaming is a sad and lonely path right now.

• 3 weeks later...

Rasmoroth, I have the same problem... I already sent an email to aspyr itself to ask for TSL, but no anzwer... Well, I'm not surprised!

Come on, let's annoy them with emails until they give us an anzwer! And god help them, If it's the wrong one! Mwahahaha!

• 1 month later...

I dont think so. I heard that they might have to re-write back. I'm still waiting for a Universal Binary for KoTor 1. At the moment , its in PPC. Well it works fine on my mac mini , but not on my Intel iMac....[sob..sob...I just need to use Windows to run KoTor1/KoTor 2 and some other games]

Archived