Home

To pic up an item in Season 1?!

Kloppstock, I'm just gonna speak for everyone on the S&M board and declare you to be the most coherent forum user we have. Congratulations.
:jester1:

The coherent Kloppstock is back and needs help :wstupid:..this time i have started to play "Sam & Max situation comedy"

and now im stuck on only 2 things allready! and guess what! no walktrough can help me this time either

I cant' pic up things in this game!?..the cursed dog only coments equipment

when clicking on them, for example how do i pic up the "gas grenade launcher" :smoke2: when the director want Max to do a stunt..

no matter where i click on the screen, then the hag interuppt the performance and i must start all over

and what is most interesting..i have not even seen where the "gas grenade launcher" is placed anyway!!?

so now i want "Pasta master Gerbil" ore someone else to spoil this "grenade intermesso" by telling me everything please!

here is the odds, please place your bets

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=162058

(and by the way where is Frog rock? ;):hang1: )

:ears1:

Here's a walkthrough, you wild and crazy guy, you. Kloppstock, do you have any life lessons you would like to share with us?

"Referer Link Error" its says

i have accually check't Gamefags myself, the common thing in all walktroughs there seem to be that thei take for granted thath you can see the grenade launcher therefore..just use it,

the question is..is this launcher placed in thath same screen where Sam & Max are performing infront of the director? ORE if i should have picked it up somewhere else allredy? i have not seen it

(i noticed that i hade a problem with picing up things in general) so i wanded to catch 2 flies in one post

a valuable life lesson is:ears1:

- What is sin for you?

- It is when something you wanna to happend, doesnt happend

• 1 month later...

Archived