Home

KOTOR III needs more Romance!

Light of the Fey

Should there be romance in KOTOR III?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be romance in KOTOR III?

• Yes
    • Yes, but optional
    • No
    • Dosen't matter to me

KOTOR I Problems with Romance: Well for Male Revan and Bastila it was alright. I mean they got to kiss in their romance scene and everything. Just Female Revan and Carth really stunk! I mean they didn't even kiss. Also when she goes to fight Malak he never says "I love you be careful," or anything. Plus when he says he loves her he doesn't even meet eye contact! Whats with that!?!

KOTOR II Problems: There was no romance AT all for females. All Atton and Disciple did was argue over who was better for her. No kiss, no hug, no nothing. That was really disappointing cause I wanted Disciple to go away. I liked Atton. XD

KOTOR III needs: They need a mix between KOTOR I + II in the romance but they also need added. Like for example, maybe an argument between two females for males, and maybe an argument between two females for males. Like the feud Atton and Disciple had. Also, when they finally get to the "I love yous" they need to meet eye contact! Kiss + Hug stuff. No "I can't wait till this is over"

Rule: <.< >.> Also...NO FLAMMING YOU EMOTIONLESS PEOPLE! <.< >.> Sorry, I am just a Romance lover. Also, Carth haters please don't put me down. Just Carth was a cutie. :p

Edit: Do not make this offensive please. I do not want this to be a removed thread. I'd appreciate some serious posts not just jokes. No more talking about gay/lesbian relationships as well. No more. Its getting inappropriate. Thank you. For the romance let the developers decide. Now talk about what should be added except gay-lesbian relationships. Thank you.

Note: Romance is Optional in all the games.

Yeah, we need a sex scene like Mass Effect :rolleyes:

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And for you you romance haters, you must alll remember that it ties very heavily into the Star Wars storyline.

Yeah there's no way around the Romance story... I was watching the videos on the TFU website, and one of Lucas' requirements was a love story in order for TFU to get the green light. He requires it.

Archived