Home

FoC FAQ exist?

PoiuyWired

Does any FAQ for FoC Exist?

I can't find any it seems. It would be nice to have a FAQ on the corruptions you can perform on each planet, their effects, max build sport. spacestation size, puildpad numbers, and units/slaves gained.

Would be even better if there is a small runthru on story mode, for the nubs.

You can also get most of that information from the Galactic view:

• Hover the mouse over the little corruption icon on a planet, and your droid will pop up a tooltip with icons for each of the possible corruption types on that world. Click the corruption icon, and you'll get a box with more detailed information (the same box that appears when a Defiler goes to that world.)
  • You can see the number of build slots / space station levels filled and available for each world by clicking on one of the icons that runs down the task bar next to the mini map. Hover over them until you see the one that says "Show build slots" or something like that. The other buttons there also do useful things.
  • You can see build pad locations on corrupted or controlled planets by looking at the base layout view. They show up as little gray squares.

Like I said before, there's a button on the Galactic Map that will show icons on every planet to indicate how many build slots and space station levels are available and filled. It's a really useful button. I use it all the time. It's great for at-a-glance determinations of where you have strong or weak infrastructure, especially where stations are concerned.

As for the slaves, just look at the manual's list of corruption types on each planet. On all those that list Slavery, it's pretty easy to tell what kinds of slaves you will get--Ewoks come from Endor, Mon Calamari come from...Mon Calamari, et cetera.

Archived