Home

Darth Nihilus VS Darth Sion

Rockstar

Do you want this cutscene re-implemented?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want this cutscene re-implemented?

• HECK YES! We need it
    • Would say yes - if it fit a bit better
    • Don't care
    • HECK NO!

Darth Nihilus has a huge cult following and I just can't understand why team gizka is restoring so much content but over looking a scene which is one of the most demanded scenes that was cut out of the game (which from a non-modders point of view doesn't seem that difficult relative to the other feats TSLRP members are capable of).

Because it would be restored RIGHT after the Exile gets blown up by the Genohardan...and you are allowed to finish the Genoharadn Quest right after Nihilus is murdered. If so, the cutscene makes no sense. Anything we do to put that cutscene in would not be restoring...but creating. So, in essence, it is the same as the Vash mod, which was artifically creating the conditions of meeting up with Vash, rather than restoring Vash.

Could other people here plea with me to either get the team to reconsider adding this scene or for someone out there to create a mod after the RP is out. I would if I had the skills because this scene helps Nihilus not seem like such a waste of a character

Johnatan7 is learning some modding and hoping to get the cutscene to load it up right after Peragus blows up. I don't know if he is still working on it...The best thing for you to do is to have the PC verison and mod it in yourself, and then post it.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 8 years later...

Archived