Home

[NSW ART] Random Artworks

Ok, well... I start drawing in Study Hall, when I have nothing to do... and I thought maybe you guys would like to take a look at some of them...

I do not claim to be as good as Emalin... but I liked a few of them

Well, this first piece, like all of my doodles are in pencil only! It is that of the Rebel flag... the one flown by the Confederate States of America... it also has a title to it... that I personally love.... because I'm a Southern Boy. But nuff of my ramblin', here is the picture

P.S. I realize this is a little glary... but as soon as I can, I'll get a better view of it...

Americanbybirth.jpg

Nicely done buddy, but if you pay close attention to folded flag, you will see the mistake: The stripe can't be in a line. It should be parallel, instead of linking together. [Pardon me for my poor English.]

Also, your handwriting is better than mine.

Uh Anakin, as the thread starter and poster of said artwork, that's your responsibility to get it back on topic. So stop whining and do it.

As for your artwork, the stripes to the right of the fold should be down lower than they are, if you're giving the impression of it flapping in the wind. And your handwriting is pretty....unique. ;)

Well, the handwriting is a heck of a lot better than mine. --Jae

You're a doctor, your handwriting is suitably awful, I expect. xD

I would love to see a de-glared picture as well, but from what I can see so far it looks very good. The stripes might be a little off, but I think it works very well as a whole. From what I can see you have great potential! Stick with it and you will amaze yourself with what you can draw. I would love to see more of your stuff!

Ps: I don't see anything wrong with your handwriting. You should see mine; it looks like a pencil vomited all over the page. :barf:

Archived