Home

Emperor Clone?

Ezlo

• 1 month later...

Well here is the spoiler.

Yes, as long as there are clones, or bodies(like juicy little skywalkers/solos), the Emperor can keep coming back. The Emperor's Spirit will be destroyed if it possess a dying cripple jedi in a clockwork egg body.

The last of the Emperor's clones are destroyed by the combined efforts of Luke and Company, then by a feral Jax. Jax died being killed by the last of the Loyal Royal Guard. (Crimson Empire Series)

PoiuyWired is correct.

The Emperor took over "blank" clones of himself, but they could only sustain him for so long before he had to transfer to a new clone. Then his physician betrayed Palpatine and sabataged the clones. That's why the Emperor wanted Anakin Solo, so he could transfer himself into his body.

PoiuyWired is correct.

The Emperor took over "blank" clones of himself, but they could only sustain him for so long before he had to transfer to a new clone. Then his physician betrayed Palpatine and sabataged the clones. That's why the Emperor wanted Anakin Solo, so he could transfer himself into his body.

isent that wat i sead sort of but without the Anakin solo bit

Well, please tell us your version then, and the source. And I sincerely hope it is not SS, cause he is known to be utter bahtna poodoo.

Funny that Palpy is after the newborn Anakin Solo and not one of the twins. I mean, Jacen would be a way more functional shell for a darklord for some reason.

BTW, while I reread the comic, are some of those Palpy's servants Massassi/Sith?

Well, please tell us your version then, and the source. And I sincerely hope it is not SS, cause he is known to be utter bahtna poodoo.

Funny that Palpy is after the newborn Anakin Solo and not one of the twins. I mean, Jacen would be a way more functional shell for a darklord for some reason.

BTW, while I reread the comic, are some of those Palpy's servants Massassi/Sith?

well iv got thr star wars fackt files and the massassi ar extinkt but thay could be normell sith or redorn or dissipells of ragnos

Archived