Home

Other PC Games you play...

:vsd:

Hey I just purchased Empire at War, was on a 2+ year long break from strategy games, but I LOVED galactic battlegrounds, rebellion, and force commander. So hopefully this will be just as good as all them combined. :D I'm installing it right now....anyways my name on xfire is Kioet so if anybody wants a match first pm me on here (since i have usercp as my homepage i see it right away most of the time) or contact me via AIM or MSN Messenger. :D

Yeah eaw is pretty fun i got it 5-6 days afer release although after i played it for 6 months it got realy boring even with mods.

Well i also play battlefield 1942, battlefield veitnam,home world 2 with warlords mod on, jedi academy off and on,civ 4 with out expasion pack,empire earth 2 with out expasion pack.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest DarthMaulUK

I downloaded the C&C3 demo. What rubbish! Apart from that, EaW, dawn of war and now galaxies... urgh

I downloaded the C&C3 demo. What rubbish! Apart from that, EaW, dawn of war and now galaxies... urgh

WHAT? It's not rubbish compared to the ****ty Generals-series.

C&C3 has proven that EA can clear up their act and make a C&C game that honors the older ones in a good fashion.

I love that they brought back live-action cut scenes and a UI similar to the one in the first C&C.

Guest DarthMaulUK

No offence Phoenix, improving on generals wasnt going to be difficult. For all its hype, this is basically Red Alert 2 in in drag. Theres nothing revolutionary about it and the AI sucks!

EA have ruined the licence and by taking the game right back to basics just to generate interest and win back the old community. Considering how far RTS games have come in 10 years, this is like going back in time.

DMUK

I just downloaded Enemy Territory, I let my friend have my LotrO beta, as his computer could handle the max graphics and all, and I didn't wanna spend all my time on it...trying to refrain from mmorpgs, they're too damn addicting.

No offence Phoenix, improving on generals wasnt going to be difficult. For all its hype, this is basically Red Alert 2 in in drag. Theres nothing revolutionary about it and the AI sucks!

EA have ruined the licence and by taking the game right back to basics just to generate interest and win back the old community. Considering how far RTS games have come in 10 years, this is like going back in time.

DMUK

Well, yeah. I get your point.

No offence taken. :D

I just downloaded Enemy Territory, I let my friend have my LotrO beta, as his computer could handle the max graphics and all, and I didn't wanna spend all my time on it...trying to refrain from mmorpgs, they're too damn addicting.

Don't worry, you will not be addicted to Lotro... cause for all intent and purposes, most all reports about it suggests it being a crappy game.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, i reinstalled Half Life 2 to check it on the extra 512 ram (last played it on only 512mb ram, upgraded ram specifically for galaxies) and holy crap with 1 gb...the graphics and ai are soooooo damn amazing!!! i can't believe what i missed out on...it runs very smooth, the weapons and effects are brilliant as well!

Archived