Home

Celebrity lookalikes!

HerbieZ

Hey bubs. I found a site called http://www.myheritage.com and on it you can put a picture of your face which is then scanned and identified with celebrities. It's on the face recognition tab. I got some... interesting and yet bizarre comparisons to my face. I was wondering if anyone is going to give it a try or if anyone knows they look like a celebrity already?

You don't have to post pics of yourself because we already have a thread for that. Although you can if u want :p

Personally, throughout my life, i have been told i look like Mr Bean.. :( Atleast this is one piece of software that disagrees with that theory. Bwaha.

340861_4743298efbbc54kl6jgd13.JPG

Wayne brady!!!! he's awesome ... but im not so sure he's a look a like for you, lol.

Apparently i look like Benjamin Mckenzie, Richie Sambora (which is pretty cool i guess seeing as though, Bon Jovi is one of my all time favourite bands), Keith Moon, Rob Thomas, William Moseley and for some surprisingly unknown reason ... Jackie Chan... :S:S:S:S

Cool site, i'll post my photo later (You won't believe the results :D )

samefacetg9.jpg

Hayden Christensen...Vince Vaughn...Tim Henman...Barry Pepper...pwned :D

And yes, I'm 'Gangsta' as well :xp:

@HerbieZ, below:

The minute I posted it I found out. Thanks anyways :)

@ HerbieZ: Hmmm...it picked out the right one, and the rest looks alot like him as well.

I don't think the program is that accurate though. Take a look at this :D

manonberoemdwf5.jpg

Kiefer Sutherland, Paul McCartney, Bono, Georgio Armani, Michael Moore, Hagrid ( :xp: ), George Michael and a member of the Jackson Five. And that for a 6-year old :D

Erm...too stunned to post the actual pics. Here's how things shaped up over here:

Round one:

Gael Garcia Bernal (whoever that is)--66%

Mark Wahlberg (...)--63%

Vin Diesel--61%

Adam Goldberg (alarmingly)--also 61%

Robert Plant (that's better)--61% too

Matthew McConaughey--59%

Fredrik Ljungberg (no idea)--58%

Ethan Hawke--57%

Honourable mentions to Christian Bale and Guy Pearce who suck in at 55%.

Aside from the unnerving discovery I look as much like Robert Plant as I do Vin Diesel and Adam Goldberg, I was feeling pretty puffed up about this thing figuring out what a handsome devil I am, so I uploaded another photo with a slightly different expression on my face. A rather more diverse crop turned up for that one.

Round two:

Carson Daly--70%

Billy Ocean (!)--64%

Eddie Murphy (Now hold on a second here...)--55%

Ichiro Suzuki (Um...)--55%

Billy Joe Armstrong--55%

AJ McLean--54%

Enrique Iglesias--54%

Henry Cavill--53%

This time the honourables went to Sean Astin and Tom Felton at 52% and 51%.

Yup, I round off the top ten with a hobbit and a whoever.

Odd if I try to look a little friendlier, this thing thinks I look black.

Archived