Home

SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDEREN!!1 -_-

BongoBob

I concur with Bongo, let's keep politics out of the swamp unless the thread specifically calls for it.

Fox affiliated or not, this is a crappy news story, and I think that's something we can all agree on.

I agree as well. Even though its Fox affiliated that wasnt the intent of this discussion it was on about this person using the Ds for his own sick ideas.

Sharing your oppinions on what you think of the outlet that reported this story is not what this discussion was about Spider so if you dont have anything to say thats on topic please by all means keep your opinions on Fox to yourself. So stay on topic and leave politics out of this everyone.

Fox news is nothing. If you want quality news reporting with extremely accurate articles, no-nonsense ditching of debunked claims, and thoughtful, detailed discussions on the most controversial topics, then I suggest you do as I do:

Read SLASHDOT for all your political needs.

Read SLASHDOT for all your political needs.

...what? :D

Btw, the article is silly. Why would someone bother with the pictochat if they were that close anyway? Sounds like a pretty farfetched use to me.

Btw, the article is silly. Why would someone bother with the pictochat if they were that close anyway? Sounds like a pretty farfetched use to me.

If you read the DS manual/safety guide you will see that the reason pictochat doesn't work over the internet was to protect kids from dirty old men, and as a result pictochat is useless.

I hear you can download a homebrew internet capable version though...

*Gets DS and flashers mac ready*

I played with pictochat on my brother's DS, but only like...once. Ever. Maybe it's fun to fiddle around on with some friends for a minute, but I honestly can't think of another reason anyone would use it again besides that. I guess they did kill it by not letting it work over the internet, not that either of us would be likely to use that either... I think it was more of a selling point than anything else.

John User (disappointed): Neato, Nintendo! Now you've gone and let teh evil mans get our kidz! U fail doodz. :(

Nintendo (normal): John, you have no children.

John User (angry): wtf? u say i have no kidz? who cares! all teh chilldrens, tehy musst b protekted1! :firemad:

Nintendo (rhetorical): Seriously guys. What did we do to deserve this kind of userbase?

Me neither Spider Al. You know, admitting you watch something that you have the freedom and preference to do because of ones own views. God, I can't imagine.
I understand where you're coming from, Bongo... but equally one has the freedom to sandpaper one's own genitals, if one feels so inclined. Publically admitting the fact that one does so would be equally incomprehensible to me as the earlier admission was. ;)

And curiously enough, Fox news elicits in me a sensation not unlike a sheet of 320 grit silicon paper shearing away layer after layer of precious epithelials from my sensitive areas.

But that's just me.

Even though its Fox affiliated that wasnt the intent of this discussion it was on about this person using the Ds for his own sick ideas.
Err... I may be mistaken Ross, but the intended purpose of the thread- to my mind- is to make fun of a news story which is based on no facts, and describes danger and sick people where there are no sick people and there is no danger.

Judging by your first post you seem to think that there might well be sick people seeking to entrap children using the DS... But of course there's no evidence to suggest that there are.

I concur with Bongo, let's keep politics out of the swamp unless the thread specifically calls for it.
I agree. Shame on you, TiE23!

So you eat at McDonalds and watch Fox News, IG?..

I think I hate you. :p

Archived