Home

"I wish I could eat your cancer when you turn black."

El Sitherino

So Thursday I learned that my girlfriend's doctor found cancer cells in her breast. Fortunately she was smart and talked to her doctor and they detected them in time that it shouldn't be too serious. It's still hard though, just thinking about it sometimes. I'm doing pretty well for the most part, just every now and then I have to cry... a lot. But I keep my composure very well when I'm with her, because I can't be good for support if I'm torn up myself.

I'd just like to ask people to do what they do: hope, wish, or prayer.

I'd just like to ask people to do what they do: hope, wish, or prayer.

All of the above.

I'm sorry you both had to go through that, and I'm glad that it should turn out ok.

Sorry again...but is there really a need to post the same topic on another forum ? Im sure everybody will read your one in the KOTOR forums and pay their respects.

Not really, there are plenty of people who come here but never go to the KOTOR forums, including me.

Oh man, Sith. That's horrible. I'll definitely pray for her, don't worry.

My good friend's mother was diagnosed with Breast Cancer about a year ago, but they found it early enough that they were able to step the cancer, and even though she had to go through chemotherapy, she's all better now.

Don't worry, be happy. Half the battle is in the mind. And the other half will be fought by medical science, which is constantly improving. I've recently heard of 3 different cancer treatments that are about to start human testing. One involves tying chemo drugs to certain vitamins(b12?) that cancer uses a lot of.

What's with the thread title? Is that a quote from a movie or something?

My ex girlfriend had endometriosis. But I broke up with her before we knew about it. But if you don't feel like reading t just means that it was a benign growth and it got removed. So did her ovaries. Which means no kids for her.

But I know how that feels when someone close to you has come close or gotten cancer. My mom's side of the family has to deal with breast cancer in the family. So I'm right there with you man.

Archived