Carlo El Sanchez

Lost! - cr*p or good ?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Lost! - cr*p or good ?

• Yes, great tv show! excellent!
    • Its not bad.
    • Terrible! get lost! worst show.
    • I don't really care.

Does anybody here actually watch Lost!? i think its the worst tv show that was ever, ever made. It has a story that each hour goes absolutely nowhere, and its like whoever writes the script for this cr*p is on drugs or somthing! it's a pointless show with no sence and stupidity, as if they make it up each episode as they go along, and a glitch, yes thats right i didn't think possible but theres a glitch in a tv show...when the polar bear attacks that kid, his father Michael saves him from it, and the next episode or so, the fat dude mentions the polar bear, and Michael says polar bear? and the guy with blonde hair says you never heard about the polar bear!? LOL, it's stuffed up...im dead searious that happens. Its such a screwed up show im not suprised. Your thoughts ?

How can you watch such sap! its pure waste of money and time for a lame show with terrible acting and possibly the stupidest plot to ever be on a tv show!

Remember Carlo that people have different opinions on things. I don't really care, since I haven't seen it much, although I've heard people talk about it.

1) Watch the Polar bear thing again, that's not quite how it goes...

2) The show is really designed for you to start from the beginning, if you don't, then you will NOT understand it, due to the fact that every episode follows directly after the previous one, and each episode is packed with information, story/character progression (especially character) and plot twists.

3) They do NOT write the show as they go along. At least not in the way that you're thinking. They've had the basic story progression and plot sense the beginning. However, they do write the fine details and the actual scripts as each episode comes along... just like EVERY OTHER tv show out there, practically.

4) How can you say LOST has bad acting? It sounds as if you're just trying to think up reasons to bash the show. Probably the most critically acclaimed aspect of LOST, besides the plot, is the acting.

5) And lastly, it seems pretty puerile to start a thread just saying that something is pure crap and that it sucks and is horrible etc, etc. Seems like the beginnings of a Flame War to me...

So anyways, as you probably guessed.... I'm a LOST fan, have been from the start. It's a beautifully written, scripted, acted, and edited show. There. That's my opinion.

2) The show is really designed for you to start from the beginning, if you don't, then you will NOT understand it, due to the fact that every episode follows directly after the previous one, and each episode is packed with information, story/character progression (especially character) and plot twists.

Which is... rather odd, to say the minimum. Why, these shows are designed for the exact opposite:No connection between the episodes, unless truly critical info, but nothing you cant get after watching some episodes. That's what ruined "Enterprise".

3) They do NOT write the show as they go along. At least not in the way that you're thinking. They've had the basic story progression and plot sense the beginning. However, they do write the fine details and the actual scripts as each episode comes along... just like EVERY OTHER tv show out there, practically.

There you're wrong. If I remember right, the creator/script guy, was on an interview where he admitted that he had no idea whether Lost's Island was the heaven, or just a government conspiracy. He said he would develop this after seeing the public opinion.

4) How can you say LOST has bad acting? It sounds as if you're just trying to think up reasons to bash the show. Probably the most critically acclaimed aspect of LOST, besides the plot, is the acting.

Yeah, it has some good acting, all right. But the just from the side actors, the main ones... I just dont like them.

So anyways, as you probably guessed.... I'm a LOST fan, have been from the start. It's a beautifully written, scripted, acted, and edited show. There. That's my opinion.

Thanks! :nod:

The show is really designed for you to start from the beginning, if you don't, then you will NOT understand it, due to the fact that every episode follows directly after the previous one, and each episode is packed with information, story/character progression (especially character) and plot twists.
And that's where it loses me (no pun intended). I never got in on the ground floor with it, then I went over to visit some friends who were big fans on the night it was on. It was somewhere in the second or third season, and yeah, I hadn't the foggiest idea what was going on. That's the problem with serials; if you're not in at the beginning, you're pretty much gone for good.

Not to be rude to the thread starter, but crap is not profanity. It looks really dumb to censor it as if it were **** or **** or something. Hell, not even hell, damn, or ass are censored. The forum censors everything that's bad... so don't worry about having to censor anything yourself.

There you're wrong. If I remember right, the creator/script guy, was on an interview where he admitted that he had no idea whether Lost's Island was the heaven, or just a government conspiracy. He said he would develop this after seeing the public opinion.

I understand why you say that, because many of the executive producers, and definitely all the actors, don't know the full story line. But JJ Abrams (THE creator) DOES know at least the basic concept of how he's going to end the story, or at least he claims in the LOST special features. The main point I was getting at was no they are not "making it up as they go along."

• 2 weeks later...

Is it just me, or are there massive amounts of kush growing on that island? Pay attention the next time they're running through the jungle. I swear it looks like they're running through Tommy Chong's back yard.:xp:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

lost is a really good show. it DOES have good acting and the stuff does't make sense bacause you may not have watched it from the start or because the island is magic. but, I didn't see the first season and i love the show I watch it every week. i don't know why you don't like it if you hispanic than maybe it's a mexican thing

Archived