Home

Questions about the Cantina? Ask them here!

Jae Onasi

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
I feel as though I will be unable to post the topic that has the fan ficon March 31st. Is it okay to email Jae the fan fiction so that it can be posted? I tried PM but it was too long...

You certainly can feel free to post it in CEC if you don't want to post it by the 31st deadline in the Cantina. :)

• 2 months later...

To prevent someone from winning a bunch of times in a row, we decided to state that the winner of one month's contest can't be the winner of the next contest. After all, s/he is picking the topic, and that would give the winner an unfair advantage in the next month's contest. The winner can write a fic for the next month's contest, but they're ineligible to win.

To prevent someone from winning a bunch of times in a row, we decided to state that the winner of one month's contest can't be the winner of the next contest. After all, s/he is picking the topic, and that would give the winner an unfair advantage in the next month's contest. The winner can write a fic for the next month's contest, but they're ineligible to win.

That sounds fair Jae. After all, at the moment, I'm only entering every two months, but that will end soon and what you've come up with is good. So will that mean their Fan Fic can't be voted??

Archived