Home

Editing Clone Trooper Mod

SykoRevan

I was curious if it was possible to edit or make a new version of Prime's Clone Trooper Mod for K1 that, instead of changing the appearance of the Republic troopers, the generic clone armor would replace the Sith armor, and the red-armored Sith captains would be replaced with the clone trooper with red stripes. And if it is possible, replace all the Sith troops on the Leviathon with the blue-striped armor, like the Clone Marines of Battlefront II, and call them Sith Marines. Replacing Carth Onasi with a Jango Fett look-a-like is optional, since I prefer Carth as he is. I would do this myself, but doing this would probably include replacing and/or editing many npc's, and right now I'm struggling to get my own personal skins in-game, so doing something like this is currently out of my league.

I don't suppose you could give me a step by step instruction on how to do this, especially with changing all the Sith on the Leviathon with the blue-striped Clones, since doing so might mean a more involved edit, since I think the troopers there use the same generic trooper avatar as all the ordinary troopers, and if so that means having to remove the Sith on the Leviathon and replacing them with the new Sith Marines, as I like to call them. Sorry but I'm not very good at appearance editing (or any editing besides the most minor changes), as any time I try to do even the slightest major change, it comes out whacky and sometimes my PC or whatever I tried to change ends up looking like a splattery mess. The best I've ever done is change the color or things like blaster bolts and lightsabers, which is obviously one of the simplest things to do in modding the game.

Archived