Home

Sneak Peek at 3D Animated Clone Wars Yoda.

Monkey Mania

I didn't mind the Clone Wars series. Though, I prefer the Grievous from the Revenge of the Sith opposed to the Grievous from the cartoon series.

But the Clone Wars Grievous had to be different. Mace crushes the sith out of his mech body and has it rebuilt better and stronger. That's why in Ep.III he keeps coughing and weezing.

• 2 months later...

Here is a first look of the new Clone Wars animated series.

Next week's biggest Star Wars party ever, Celebration IV, not only commemorates the past 30 years of the saga, but looks forward into the exciting future of Star Wars. Fans at the event will finally get a behind the scenes look at the forthcoming CG-animated television series, Star Wars: The Clone Wars, produced by Lucasfilm Animation.

As announced in this story, Producer Catherine Winder and Director Dave Filoni will be on hand to discuss the making of the series. As an extra treat, attendees will get a chance to take home the first ever keepsake of the animated series, a limited edition poster created just for Celebration that showcases some of the stars of the new show.

The Clone Wars panel will run three times on Sunday, May 27 in the Celebration Theater (Room 408AB), at 10:30 am; 12 noon and 1:30 pm. Check the on-site schedule at the event for any changes.

More Clone Wars Coverage to Come

Coming soon, starwars.com will go behind the closed doors of the Lucasfilm Animation headquarters with regular reports on the making of Star Wars: The Clone Wars. Get the inside scoop on the animated series direct from the source!

Also, the poster preview of it.

clonewarscelebrationck4.jpg

^ Who's that in the middle? she looks mysterious

Luminara Unduli by what I can make out. The hat is a giveaway in itself.

Otherwise, I think they could've made the jedi a bit better, even if it would be on purpose. The claymation style just doesn't really fit. At least in the poster. I'll get back on the clay-ish outlook when the episodes are out there so I can see them. Also, it seems they've made way more work in detailing the clone troopers than for example Anakin who for my memory never had such a hairdo :p

But that's just picking on small things. The problem with that is that many small things create a complex whole and I cannot live with Anakin lookig like that. Give me mullet or give me death (Too bad for you that I'm not willing to take my life for such a tiny matter. As Nelson would say: Haw-haw!) :D

Luminara Unduli by what I can make out. The hat is a giveaway in itself.

Otherwise, I think they could've made the jedi a bit better, even if it would be on purpose. The claymation style just doesn't really fit. At least in the poster. I'll get back on the clay-ish outlook when the episodes are out there so I can see them. Also, it seems they've made way more work in detailing the clone troopers than for example Anakin who for my memory never had such a hairdo :p

But that's just picking on small things. The problem with that is that many small things create a complex whole and I cannot live with Anakin lookig like that. Give me mullet or give me death (Too bad for you that I'm not willing to take my life for such a tiny matter. As Nelson would say: Haw-haw!) :D

Maybe this is where Anakin is just starting to grow his mullet. Ever think of that?

Archived