Home

Star Wars 07 - The Force Unleashed

jonathan7

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im pretty sure this is the next-gen Star Wars game we are all talking about! it has to be Force Unleashed. you can see the amazing trailer at http://planet-360.net/index.php?showtopic=114&st=0entry984069

Its a forum site im also a memeber of. I think you will be amazed by how good the trailer is.

Mod note: Merged threads. Please do not start multiple threads about the same topic. ~M

Nah, im not good with comps...and since i spend alot on Xbox mag subscriptions/ Xbox equiptment and stuff i think i shall stick to consoles, computers do so much more but they are for the more brainy and skilled. Iv already made a start in my console life, no turning back now but thats the way i like it.
just because you don't want to learn how to use a PC doesn't mean that a PC is inferior to consoles when it comes to gaming.
Id like to see that. And what do great games first come out on before PC hmmm?
here's some screenshot links below to compare Gears of War against the upcoming PC title Crysis:

Gears of War

Crysis

Originally posted by Carlos El Sanchez

Id like to see that. And what do great games first come out on before PC hmmm?

Only crap games like Half Life 2, F.E.A.R, Neverwinter Nights 2 and Supreme Commander went/go to the PC first. [/sarcasm]

The team behind the new Direct X 10 Ãœbergame Crysis have stated that their PC game won't be ported to the consoles since they can't handle it. Problem is, that statement was done +/- half a year ago. And computers tend to upgrade. Alot. :)

Not trying to flame, got a Gamecube and Playstation myself. No, not the purple one :xp:

@Topic:

Force Unleashed. Yeah. It was merely a tech-demo, you know, to sketch the way the game will look. No actual gameplay, of course. So, imo, we can't say a think about it, except some great things will be done with the physics. :)

OT: I'm pretty fed up with the waiting game really. *some*news of a new '07 sw game/s would be muchly appreciated. We can't do anything about how they're being right a**holes by not saying anything other than by making a few threads and moaning about it, so we're just going to have to out up with it i guess

[/end]

I bought a 360 solely for PGR3, Forza 2, Gears of War, and Halo 1-3. For everything else I use a PC. Saying that a console has a more powerful graphics card is just bogus. What do you think made those games? A PC or Mac. Hence, if a computer cannot run it, a console sure as hell can't, including HD.

On topic: If it comes out and isn't a suckfest I'll buy it.

SilentScope is so right...why waste so much time and cash on memory and graphic cards and whatnot.

~snipped off-topic spam~

Carlo, I and several other mods have deleted a _lot_ of off-topic spam of yours recently. This discussion of xbox vs. PC has absolutely nothing to do with the topic of SW '07.

Membership here is a privilege, not a right. Review the Forum rules again and follow them. This is a warning. --Jae

my post was deleted in the carnage, but it certainly was about Force Unleashed.

the March issue of GameInformer will feature Force Unleashed on the cover:

http://www.gameinformer.com/News/Story/200702/N07.0212.1214.47093.htm

Hmm, Vader had a secret apprentice? That's new. Oh well, i guess that works if it's set between EPIII and IV. But it's a still fairly unoriginal idea IMO. Not to mention that the apprentice would have to die by the start of EPIV, or escape into the unknown regions maybe. :D

Personally i prefer KOTOR era much more, since you're not tied to the movies so much. It makes for far more interesting storylines.

ahh...why not a 360 ? And we still don't know what it will be like as sombody said the fighting in the trailer isn't officially anounced as Force Unleashed gameplay.

I don't want this topic going off-topic, so I won't explain why. So far, my opinion on Force Unleashed is that it looks better than JA. Here is the Wookieepedia page on it.

Archived