Home

Which server do you play on?

Guest DarthMaulUK

Guest DarthMaulUK

I will create more forums this week for those playing on the servers listed below. Tell your pals they can sign up and communicate on them

Name ...............

Faction ............

Class ................ CL -90

Server .............

Race .................

Current Guild ...

Pilot Status ......

Started .............

List away!

DMUK

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Starsider (level 90 and a level 20), Chimaera (2 level 5s), Scylla(Level 56), Tarquinas(level 4 still on station), Sunrunner (level 5), Kettemoore (level 12)

Most of the servers i just use Kioet or Kioet' as i can't seem to fit into another character....well except for on my starsider alt, Saurat.....and most all my characters are bounty hunter class.

Guest DarthMaulUK

Well, im back in....I had to start over as my toons have been deleted :( One was from the original launch day as well.

Im on Starsider and my name is Cybran. Im doing the tedious run to A - chat, run to B missions

DMUK

Guest DarthMaulUK

Yeah look me up. Im doing the dull legacy quest. I can't believe they expect me to take a FLOWER to a man stuck in the bottom of a cave. And they wonder why no one plays this game?!

Guest DarthMaulUK

Bounty Hunter. I couldnt remember my old account info on Eclipse so ive started a new toon. I just wanna jet off to Mustafar but at lvl 15, its a tall order lol

DMUK

Archived