Home

Ask A Stupid Question And Get A Stupid Answer

Diego Varen

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, an answer I can give and be serious about. Well, personally my answer is yes and no:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
A degree doesn't necessarily assure you of anything yet you want to be sure what you are doing is "worth it". So it behooves you to make an effective choice. Working for someone else for awhile is fine until you realize nothing is going to be any different and you might have ambitions beyond that. SO, what I'd recommend is you get a small business degree to have something to show for college (and who buys overpriced textbooks from the college store anymore? Go to Barnes and Noble or Amazon-seriously), then go and start your own business and work for yourself. You might scoff at first but remember the whole reason you're doing any of this is not only to improve yourself but also so that you might live better than "just scraping by". Besides, you can do pretty much anything you want with your own business and a business degree and there is something to be said for being your own boss. Even if you don't run your own business, a business degree will increase your chances of doing well in whatever lineup you choose.

Should I buy an "overclocker's dream mobo"?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A huge headache.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
The perfect excuse for the woman to try to ruin the man's life when she gets done with him. As a surrogate uncle to their kids, I watched a 7 1/2 year relationship between 2 people who first were each friends of mine separately. He was a little on the nutcase side with lots of social problems and reality issues, and I find after the whole thing fell apart that she wasn't exactly a prize on a deeper level. She had a lot of skeletons in her closet. Without saying so much details, after 8-9 years of supposedly knowing me, she didn't even trust me. After some simple questions for clarification of reasons why she left, she doesn't even reply to anything except hi. Won't even let ME talk to the kids. "Isn't sure she can trust me", or any of her friends from this town, and cut us all off. I am left with the impression she's keeping me at the end of a 10 ft. pole. We're all like "wtf?" about her. The dude on the other hand is torn about his kids, but seems to be faring well enough and has nothing to hide. I feel sorry for the kids.
OK, had to get that off my chest... enough seriousness.

WHERE'S THE PAPER TOWELS?!?

Archived