Home

Ask A Stupid Question And Get A Stupid Answer

Diego Varen

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Depends on the game...GMOD it and you'll find out how free he REALLY can be.

Gives the "Here ladies" glance b/c he's too cool to say anything.... (tickle tickle tickle)

If you became the next president, would you go around in a chopper and invade some foreign country, light it on fire and say with a megaphone in a russian accent: "I am the president of the United States, the most powerful nation on earth. I want you to bow down and kiss my butt!"?

I'm actually that voice in your neighbor's head, you know the trashy annoying one down the street. I've been trying so hard to ruin his life and get him evicted--so don't let him know I have sent for some goon to drive by manure his place.

What time is it for Stone Cold Steve Austin?

Get put back into that void-thing by the G-Man.

Would you prefer a garbageman who never touches you, or a garbageman who never judges you?

HEY! :curse:

I mean, I knew you were a flirt, but DAMN!

Neither. Just one that picks up the trash bags and puts them in my nemesis's yard where he lights them on fire.

Gladly. :devsmoke: That'll come out to $19.82, cash, charge, beer, or should I just go 'spank the monkey' again? :xp:

What are you doing climbing into the Queen's bedroom (she's OLD, man)?

SHHHH! I'm trying to put snakes in her wardrobe...and a few pics of barbra walters...and a twinkie with an I love you card. ...Cover me...

What the hell are you going to do with that giant trojan horse?

Archived