Home

Ask A Stupid Question And Get A Stupid Answer

Diego Varen

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I told him if he caused me any more trouble, that he'd make a quick return to the days his first owner mistress used to call him 'bloblo' and shove a broomstick...where he don't like it.

Why is it that every time I visit Liberty City, I see someone deranged that needs help or that I witness some...slavic guy stealing cars? Why does carjacker come into my bar to throw darts?

• 2 weeks later...

Because you lost your boot so far us his ass when you kicked it that he died trying to $*** it out again.

Because it contains the tree house in which you entertain yourself w/ "special dances" from Partyboy while listening to your Village People collection. :dev9:

Yes, my little mini-me clone dances very well...and you paid for that VP collection because you wuv me.

How's about if "Pokie" the lonely vicious little dog decided Tot's stuffed animal collection was a "comfy" place to "relax" while I merely pretended I ate that dog dreck, but instead made it into a "chocolate cake" for barney frank?

^^^I'd tell you that you personally are awesome, however the theme park you represent leaves something to be desired here in its CA chain. =/ (Kinda don't like people trying to jack me who wind up grabbing ME instead of something they think is in my pocket.)

Why does Totenkopf have a pile of dead raccoons in his tank with the village people all around it?

Archived