Home

Mass Effect

HerbieZ

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you will be able to costomise the face of your character the hair anything of the head of the main character..

you can read it in the last interview on http://www.bioware.com

here the interview link

http://www.shacknews.com/extras/2007/021507_masseffect_qa_1.x

Shack: Tell us about character customization. What can be changed in terms of aesthetics, character classes and skill proficiencies?

Casey Hudson: In Mass Effect you can develop and customize your character as much or as little as you want, going even beyond the depth of our previous games such as Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. You can adjust every feature of your face and create a unique Commander Shepard -- male or female. You can choose what class of skills (weapons, dark energy, or tech) your character will specialize in, and you'll be able to develop those skills as you progress -- even adding entirely new skills that add new dimensions to combat and character interaction. And throughout the game you'll develop the abilities of your squad as well.

What ? i thought the main character you play as is Commander Shephard, and his default face is the one you see on trailers with short shaven hair.

What ? i thought the main character you play as is Commander Shephard, and his default face is the one you see on trailers with short shaven hair.
True. You can go with the Commander Shepherd face you see in the video clips and pictures BioWare has released or you can customize the appearance of Commander Shepherd. A female Commander Shepherd will also be available and customizable.

I finally did it.

Splurged on a 360.

...and if that wasn't enough, I acquired a Samsung 40" 1080i, LCD, HDTV with all the trimmings.

Bring on MASS EFFECT !!!

...Oh, crap, now I can't afford to buy the game.

ROFL yes isn't that the way. I want to buy a 360 but can I wait till xmas? possibly not if Mass Effect is all its cracked up to be. Since there is no sign of Kotor3 in my future (which is what I've been holding out for)

Same here. Either they release it on the PC or damn Microsoft paid too damn much money so they don't...

Even though I'd love to play it - I will never buy a Xbox 360. I rather spend 1500+ $ on a new PC...

The 360 is cool with loads of exciting titles and live capabilities, and it doesn't even cost half of $1500+. Plus it sets a single standard that the industry can conform to until the next generation console comes out, which will be 5-7 years later, thus there is no need to make regular graphics card upgrades- saves you a lot of money. Unless you're only interested in games that allow modding, IMO the 360 is a much more cost-effective choice.

The Doctors have said that they will not be showing Mass Effect at E3, so the game should be out by May or June.

I've been waiting for this game to come out since I heard about it a long while ago. The sheer scope of the game just looks awesome, and it's next-gen.

What I really want is BioWare to make KoToR3, or loan the Mass Effect engine to whoever does. Imagine it: The entire Star Wars galaxy could be in the game, and we could explore each one of them.

Yeah phreak, i think if that ever happened, i can kiss my social life goodbye.

So sad... gaming is my social life! :rolleyes::lol::D;)

Will ME eventually be available for PC? Cause I don't wanna spend €300,- on a Xbox 360..

No one knows just yet. But seeing as how Bioware re-released Jade Empire (which was supposed to be strictly for the XBox) as a PC game, then chances are good that Mass Effect will eventually be released as a PC game. Or at least we can hope, eh? ;)

Truthfully, I don't care whether it's released for the XBox 360, PC, or even on the XBox--just so long as it is released on a platform that I can play! :emodanc:

In case you can't tell, I am very much looking forward to Mass Effect! :D

Archived