Home

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. Official site launches

Guest DarthMaulUK

Guest DarthMaulUK

Lucasarts today have launched a brand new website based around their new title; Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. All the excitement at the 2006 E3 has certainly sturred up some interest, especially with those superb force powers on display.

The site has some images and watch out for Designer Diaries and media coming soon.

Official Site

DMUK

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sure the tech behind the game looks promissing, but at this point i cant say the same about the game, i mean, from what i read about the features posted thus far, it seems like they want to bring starwars to a new level of over-the-top rediculousness. When i read this, "The Secret Apprentice won't just Force grip foes to throw them aside - he'll Force grip them in midair, zap them with lightning, then drop them to the ground to explode like a bomb." only a big WTF came to mind...

I agree the bomb is a little confusing... but I have complete faith... I doubt this will be a ridiculously wacky game... if the pre vis is anything to go on it looks fine

If its one thing that ive learned from keeping track of pre-release video games, especially from big companies, is that they can really afford to mislead, lie, falsely advertise, etc.

Also its not always easy to determine whether the devs are making the game more for the community that they are supposed to represent, or from some convoluted design doc written up by people who either dont care about the genre, care only about satisfying their own view of the game, care only bout satisfying a quota, or only care about milking the fans for money...

also, concerning the pre vis video, some of the stuff there was good, but other stuff was just... eh... somewhere along the lines over overdramatized hollywood crap, which is the last thing that i wanna see in a starwars video game

I really hope it comes out on PC. Maybe it would come out on Wii, you know, like you slash you're saber by using the Wii remote. I dunno. But I really hope it comes out on PC. If it did I am sure the game could be flooded with mods. Not that my PC could handle it though. ;)

Archived