Home

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. Official site launches

Guest DarthMaulUK

Here's a question for you all:

If the game is not up-to-par (not saying it sucks, what I mean is if it wasn't as great as it was made up to be), would you still buy it? I would, and I'm even sort of taking a break from SW gaming right now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope that it has some FPS parts to it. And Lucasarts NO MORE RPGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :firemad:. And yes it should have all new force powers the abilitly to lift objects (for example: move aimer (whatever its called) over object and press Q+mouse click and move mouse to move object.) and for sure Force crush :rddance:. AND FOR PC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

It would be an atrocity if not released for PC. Beyond forcing us to use crappy gamepad limited keys and stuck with antiquated engines for the freaking PS2, there would be no sequels, and worse:

THERE WOULD BE NO COMMUNITIES.

No editing, no mods, no custom content...

I sewar, if LA screws this up, I'm going to pirate every other LA game that ever is released. They give the finger to us, they get it back.

Sigh. The only good news is that 360 prices might drop by the time it is released. Or someone ports it as a mod.

Archived