Home

The Force Unleashed(book)

HK-42

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Variants of the story would exist. Remember, Gameplay > Realism. As long as FU works better the so-called multimedia coverage of SotE it will be all good.

Maybe the novel version and the game(s) are describing a different dearksider? BTW, do we really need saber tonfa? What's next? Saber yoyo?

• 2 weeks later...

Prepare yourself for disappointment then, Mohunas. :D If you would have read the starwars.com article I linked to in post #8 of this thread then you would have already known that your desires will not be fulfilled. :indif:

The book will be largely based on the same story as the game but will likely feature some details the game won't have. The game will have multiple endings but only one canon ending and the book will be written with the SW canonical conclusion.

Also I believe TFU novel's release date has been pushed out to 2008, same as the game.

Well, just to be honest even if the book is not about the game there is only so much you can get away with non canon stuff. While minor things may be hidden from the known timeline about the galaxy far far away, some things remain true. In an obvious star wars world, there is no darksider that will suddenly raise and replace Vader as a sith(I assume this is a game option)

PS: By the Force please please please tell me that there is no mention of ANYTHING about Death Star Plans. I would hate to see another person involving in such activities.

• 5 months later...

Archived